The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

So, last week, they asked people to lay off the electrical grid (including not powering electric vehicle), and now they want to........ put more things on the electrical grid? What the fuck do they think else is going to run these heaters in homes?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They're taking the Thanos approach.

If half the population freezes to death this winter, the electrical grid will be less stressed next summer when it's A/C time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They're taking the Thanos approach.

If half the population freezes to death this winter, the electrical grid will be less stressed next summer when it's A/C time.
Dude, I don't just understand. Not only does this go the exact opposite direction as it should to fix the electrical grid problem they have, but also 90% of the electricity in this country comes from COAL FIRED PLANTS.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

When will we finally get serious and do something about this white supremacy???

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But Dahmer wasn't gay! He was a cannibal!
I mean he was definitely gay. He would drug gay men and have sex with their bodies when they felt as lifeless as possible. I also believe he had sex with dead men. He was a gay cannibal. They aren't mutually exclusive. Really fucked up dude.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

So, last week, they asked people to lay off the electrical grid (including not powering electric vehicle), and now they want to........ put more things on the electrical grid? What the fuck do they think else is going to run these heaters in homes?
It’s against the law to burn wood in your fireplace if you have an alternative heating method in your home in California.

I never stopped. I had a neighbor ask me about but and I told him it’s my house and it has a fireplace, I’ll burn it whenever I feel like it.

I never got a citation or anything.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It’s against the law to burn wood in your fireplace if you have an alternative heating method in your home in California.
Wut??? Are you serious?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I mean he was definitely gay. He would drug gay men and have sex with their bodies when they felt as lifeless as possible. I also believe he had sex with dead men. He was a gay cannibal. They aren't mutually exclusive. Really fucked up dude.
Here is my thing. If you want to be all about homosexuality and whatever, put it out there, fine.

Dahmer admitted he was gay. It is not a subject of debate.

But oh no, we got to hide things again.

Lookit, no offense to the gays, okay? But there are a lot of gay overtones to many serial killers' stories.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t know what page to make this report but you need to be aware that the recent donation made thru paypal by me got piggybackEd and tagged with a donation to a ladies name in the amount of $699.99. I discovered this when I double checked with my account to see if my donation got through. It might pay you to check your account if you used PayPal for your donation process.

Top Bottom