The Outrage Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

That’s probably the most ridiculous display of desperation ever.

“Don’t move away from this cesspool because the alternative is you might be killed in a school shooting.”
Yeah there is some weird propaganda going on. A friend of mine posted an article today about how taxes are lower in California than Texas. Basically everyone called bullshit on it. It's like weird propaganda by California trying to prove they are better so people don't move from one state to the other.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Shouldn't they just criminalize leaving the state? That seems more their style.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Shouldn't they just criminalize leaving the state? That seems more their style.
I’m too lazy to look it up, but someone told me California ia trying to pass an “Exit Tax”, whatever that means.

I think Newsom is afraid he won’t have enough revenue to give illegals and lazy people enough of the shit he’s promised them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I’m too lazy to look it up, but someone told me California ia trying to pass an “Exit Tax”, whatever that means.

I think Newsom is afraid he won’t have enough revenue to give illegals and lazy people enough of the shit he’s promised them.
Straight up Simpsons joke now becoming reality.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That piece of trash will probably be free before too long, back on the street where he’ll eventually be successful and end up killing someone’s kid.

I’m sorry, but people who would even try something like that should be put under the jail never to see the light of day again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That piece of trash will probably be free before too long, back on the street where he’ll eventually be successful and end up killing someone’s kid.

I’m sorry, but people who would even try something like that should be put under the jail never to see the light of day again.
I'd actually argue for trial by woodchipper

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom