The Outrage Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Biden is in free fall and has no earthly idea as to why it’s happening to him. He’s a democrat, democrats don’t face scrutiny in the press. He thinks going on Jimmy Kimmel is the reset he needs. Dumb shit bitch hoe, how about aggressively trying to come to the rescue? Maybe open up leases on federal land, follow through on lease auction instead of cancelling? Or not.

Maybe he could turn shit around for himself by just inviting Jay Z and Beyoncé to shake their asses at the White House and make everyone forget about $7 milk and $9 gas?
How'd you lak those 3 Stimulus Checks!?!?!

joe-biden-finger-point.gif

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Considering they used Donald Trump's words against him, saying he incited the Jan 6 "insurrection", shouldn't this moron be held accountable for his words, too?
Yes... he should.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Huh. I wonder what the reaction would have been if this had been outside of Ginsburg’s house…
I don't think people even understand how this shot works. These guys aren't banning abortion. They aren't creating law. They are just fucking doing their job.

It's tasteless and moronic. But hey, let's be assholes for fun.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I ask again, is it not funny to anyone else the timing of all of the mass shootings?

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I ask again, is it not funny to anyone else the timing of all of the mass shootings?
They're calling even gang type shootings "mass shootings" now to make it look like there's one every day. They never did that before, but they want to piggyback on Uvalde. Very sick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They're calling even gang type shootings "mass shootings" now to make it look like there's one every day. They never did that before, but they want to piggyback on Uvalde. Very sick.
I think it is like 2-3 people=mass shooting.

Yeah, it is pretty gross.

Top Bottom