The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Matt Walsh?
Have we posted the clips of his "What is a Woman" movie on here? So much happens so fast lately I can't keep track. Kind of a similar theme, though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Have we posted the clips of his "What is a Woman" movie on here? So much happens so fast lately I can't keep track. Kind of a similar theme, though.
I haven't seen any, but my favorite scene was when he asked an African tribe if a woman can have a penis and they all died laughing.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Least surprising thing ever. Print more money (and create more inflation) just to make the weapons manufacturers and the politicians richer while Putin gets everything he wanted in Ukraine anyway.

If you ever wonder why no one ever talks de-escalation, this is why.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Least surprising thing ever. Print more money (and create more inflation) just to make the weapons manufacturers and the politicians richer while Putin gets everything he wanted in Ukraine anyway.

If you ever wonder why no one ever talks de-escalation, this is why.
I'm not saying I saw this coming but I did move a lot of my 401k to Raytheon right after Biden got elected

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

From the article-

One local mother, who was handcuffed and nearly arrested after unsuccessfully imploring law enforcement to take action, said she managed to jump a fence and run inside the school for her two sons after being uncuffed.
“There was not one single officer inside the school when I arrived at my second son’s classroom,” Angela Gomez told CBS News last week of her experience inside. “You could hear the gunshots, it was still active.”

Gomez said when she did finally see first responders inside, she told them to give her a protective vest so she could help evacuate children herself.
“They could have saved many more lives. They could have gone into that classroom and maybe two or three would have been gone but they could have saved ... more,” she said while fighting back tears.
Gomez said that since the attack she received a call from a law enforcement officer who warned that she could face obstruction of justice charges if she continues to publicly speak out about what happened. Because she’s on probation for something that took place over a decade ago, she said she heeded that officer’s warning until a judge overseeing her probation told her that she did not face any new charges. The judge instead said that her probation would be shortened because of her bravery.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Peter Navarro. Discuss.
Compare with Eric Holder. It's total bullshit.

This entire circus of an "investigation" is. Putting these hearings on in prime time is ridiculous. I can't believe the Dems are doing this and I hope this doesn't become a trend going forward.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm not saying I saw this coming but I did move a lot of my 401k to Raytheon right after Biden got elected
But why would you assume Biden’s election would trigger increased defense spending? Especially since most major conflicts in recent history (last 35 years) have come about with a Republican in office.

Desert Storm (1990) – Bush
Afghanistan (2001) – W. Bush
Iraq (2003) – W. Bush

Also, the Dems have a history of downsizing the military.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Now we're getting actors for the added extra dramatic effect? Was her actual death not dramatic enough?

Maybe we are invoking the powers of his closing argument speech from the movie A Time to Kill.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Now we're getting actors for the added extra dramatic effect? Was her actual death not dramatic enough?

Maybe we are invoking the powers of his closing argument speech from the movie A Time to Kill.
Hollywood is outraged!!!!

Probably not outraged enough to not put out the Uvalde movie in 18-24 months.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Biden is in free fall and has no earthly idea as to why it’s happening to him. He’s a democrat, democrats don’t face scrutiny in the press. He thinks going on Jimmy Kimmel is the reset he needs. Dumb shit bitch hoe, how about aggressively trying to come to the rescue? Maybe open up leases on federal land, follow through on lease auction instead of cancelling? Or not.

Maybe he could turn shit around for himself by just inviting Jay Z and Beyoncé to shake their asses at the White House and make everyone forget about $7 milk and $9 gas?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

At least he is actually from the community.

Top Bottom