The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Read a few posts up, #11197. Sickening that the DPD could act like that. No wonder crime is running rampant.
Thank you. I hadn't read that article yet. That is awful.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Thank you. I hadn't read that article yet. That is awful.
Horrific, isn't it? I can't imagine much worse for a parent. Hope the story blows up and the DPD is seriously shamed for it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Those people should never get out of prison, and I wouldn’t mind seeing them put to death.

We mostly all have children, there would be no worse life sentence than losing your child and never knowing what happened. The potential for that was very real. Strap them all to a table and inject them with lethally. At least their parents would know where they are and where they went.

Every single person in the chain of command that had a hand in not launching an investigation or taking the situation seriously, they should all be fired and never allowed to work in any capacity that calls for public safety.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Wait, did they catch the people already?

I just read a blurb that they found the kid in a hotel in OKC. Were the dirt bags present?

Cotton

Staff member
Wait, did they catch the people already?

I just read a blurb that they found the kid in a hotel in OKC. Were the dirt bags present?
Yes, they arrested all 8 of them. 6 women, and 2 men.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This makes my blood boil on some many different levels.

Let’s put all 8 of these animals away for life first, then we’ll concentrate on the retarded bureaucracy in place in Dallas.

Cotton

Staff member

Speaking of someone who needs to be ended.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This makes my blood boil on some many different levels.

Let’s put all 8 of these animals away for life first, then we’ll concentrate on the retarded bureaucracy in place in Dallas.
Wouldn't it be a federal crime too?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Another young shooter as well, from what I'm seeing.

18 years old.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He's already "ended." Now we wait to see if the Left blames Tucker Carlson or guns.
Do we even need to wait to know?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Wouldn't it be a federal crime too?
I’m no expert by any means, I enjoy the law and I’m fascinated by it. I usually look forward to you, Geng, and Smitty opining on stuff like this. That said, I believe transporting a minor over states lines would be applicable here,especially with the intent to traffic the minor.

If correct, the sentence could potentially carry life in prison or even death. Potentially. I’m for either.

Title 18 identifies kidnapping as a serious federal crime.

Edit: I’m selfishly interested in what Texas or OK state law allows for where punishment is concerned. Again, the selfish parts of me would rather have the possibility of watching a trial rather than reading thousands of pages of court transcripts.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Another young shooter as well, from what I'm seeing.

18 years old.
It’s terrible. I only expect it to get worse, and I don’t know the causation, but parts of me wonders if the increase of this has anything to do with Covid lockdowns and the strain it put on mental health. We’ve certainly seen this plenty in the past, but it seems to be ramping up.

1bigfan13

Staff member
It’s terrible. I only expect it to get worse, and I don’t know the causation, but parts of me wonders if the increase of this has anything to do with Covid lockdowns and the strain it put on mental health. We’ve certainly seen this plenty in the past, but it seems to be ramping up.
Dude, COVID has jack shit to do with this. America's gun violence problem predates COVID by decades.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Pic of the shooter is on this video.

Last edited:
Top Bottom