The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It is just disgusting you now have the hyenas out on both sides trying to politicize this.

This is not a time for this tireless moronic partisanship.
It was the same thing with the George Floyd stuff.

There was a split second before politics gig involved where people were ready to have a conversation about policing practices, then the rhetoric blew everything out of proportion.

Same with this. It shouldn’t be a time to spout political views, it should be a conversation about how we can come together to ensure our kids are safe in school. Democrats and republicans have children in these schools that get shot up.

Guns exist, schools exist. Let’s figure out how we can prevent guns from getting into schools.

Tell me a whacko with a gun can get into the White House right now. How about an airport?

Technology exists that can retrofitted into these schools to prevent guns and knives getting in.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Maybe if our country could quit being the police force for the rest of the globe we could instead divert some of the $730 Billion dollars we spend on our military to put into the school system security.

There are 130,000 schools in the US you could give each of them a healthy budget for security and barely make a dent in that budget.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Give me a fucking break.

If being cooped up due to COVID becomes an excuse to go shoot up a bunch of defenseless kids, fuck all that.

Lookit, I get it. The whole pandemic was so so draining.

But get the fuck out of here in that it is a reason why anyone does something like this.
There is no good excuse for this type of thing. But obviously a person has to have some serious mental health issues going on to shoot up a school. So getting to the root cause of those mental health issues can be important.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
shooter was an aspiring tranny. the transgender community needs to answer for this atrocity.

1653437496269.png

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It was the same thing with the George Floyd stuff.

There was a split second before politics gig involved where people were ready to have a conversation about policing practices, then the rhetoric blew everything out of proportion.

Same with this. It shouldn’t be a time to spout political views, it should be a conversation about how we can come together to ensure our kids are safe in school. Democrats and republicans have children in these schools that get shot up.

Guns exist, schools exist. Let’s figure out how we can prevent guns from getting into schools.

Tell me a whacko with a gun can get into the White House right now. How about an airport?

Technology exists that can retrofitted into these schools to prevent guns and knives getting in.
Hell, not just schools. I wish they'd come together and figure out a way to protect society as a whole.

Lunatics these days shoot up grocery stores, churches, parks, restaurants, subways....you name it.

Forgot who mentioned it, but this is why home schooling really doesn't remove your kids from the threat. Unfortunately the threat is everywhere.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There is no good excuse for this type of thing. But obviously a person has to have some serious mental health issues going on to shoot up a school. So getting to the root cause of those mental health issues can be important.
Since you're an attorney you may be able to answer this.

Why do law enforcement agencies drag their feet on information that they've received on potential domestic terrorists? I've noticed that a number of attacks have been carried out by someone who federal agencies have been tracking or aware of for quite some time. But rarely do they act on the information until it's too late.

The Buffalo shooter is the latest example of this. They were tracking him for some time but never really hammered him with anything until it was too late.

So what gives?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Since you're an attorney you may be able to answer this.

Why do law enforcement agencies drag their feet on information that they've received on potential domestic terrorists? I've noticed that a number of attacks have been carried out by someone who federal agencies have been tracking or aware of for quite some time. But rarely do they act on the information until it's too late.

The Buffalo shooter is the latest example of this. They were tracking him for some time but never really hammered him with anything until it was too late.

So what gives?
At the federal level with these agencies, it's politics.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe if we just were accepting of trannies....
Maybe. I am sure that has a chance to be weaponized too.

And that is just meant to distract from the real issue.

Our whole society is shit. That's the real issue.

There aren't the resources, organization, cooperation or simple moral fiber to make a gun ban happen nor will arming teachers, hiring school police and installing metal detectors be something that is attainable.

We are not strong enough as a society to make a firm choice and decision to stop something horrible.

Sandy Hook should have been enough.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Have you ever been around a trans person?

Serious question.
A couple times. One was a big ass 6'5" mexican (dude/woman?)

Don't give a shit what you do in your bedroom. It's when they parade around in front of kids I have a problem.

This is a far cry from a genitalless Bugs

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Give me a fucking break.

If being cooped up due to COVID becomes an excuse to go shoot up a bunch of defenseless kids, fuck all that.

But get the fuck out of here in that it is a reason why anyone does something like this.
Oh, Fuck off. You can shove your feeling of intellectual superiority up your ass. I’m not blaming the pandemic for this, and neither was he. Only mentioning that added mental strain certainly doesn’t help the situation. Nothing more.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Oh, Fuck off. You can shove your feeling of intellectual superiority up your ass. I’m not blaming the pandemic for this, and neither was he. Only mentioning that added mental strain certainly doesn’t help the situation. Nothing more.
It’s a fact that mental health has worsened in this country over the last few years. It’s definitely not THE reason, but it’s definitely not to be ruled out as a contributing factor. Which is what I was referring to, but mostly the overall morale and derangement of our society and the escalation of crime, murder especially.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Give me a fucking break.

Did my post really come off as me blaming today on Covid or lockdowns? I didn’t mean for it to sound like that at all.

I apologize if it did.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It’s a fact that mental health has worsened in this country over the last few years. It’s definitely not THE reason, but it’s definitely not to be ruled out as a contributing factor. Which is what I was referring to, but mostly the overall morale and derangement of our society and the escalation of crime, murder especially.
Mental health has been an issue for centuries.

It is just now in the "last few years" since people are mourning for loved ones lost to the pandemic or more commonly, just feeling sorry for themselves has this focus on mental health been an issue.

It is just popularized now. It has always been the same as far as I am concerned.

We just don't have asylums and sanitariums anymore.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can fuck yourself with a spiked dildo in return, asswipe.

"Mental strain" of what? Oh yeah, the pandemic. Everyone had issues.

That has virtually zero to do with this that it is barely worth mentioning.

Top Bottom