The Outrage Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like some sort of appliance. I've killed over waffle makers in the past and don't regret it.
I may understand it if it was like a PS5 where it is impossible to get ahold of. But saving 10 bucks on a waffle maker is insane to me.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

And this is exactly why our society is fucked. Even a 6 time murderer gets to claim victim. Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

And this is exactly why our society is fucked. Even a 6 time murderer gets to claim victim. Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit.

Unfuckingbelievable. They'll probably give him their sympathy too.

Cotton

Staff member
If they do, then they truly are teh tebil like you believe.
Not "like I believe", more like what is absolutely and 100% unequivocally true.

Cotton

Staff member
If they do, then they truly are teh tebil like you believe.
And, besides, I don't know if you heard, but it was a driverless car that did this. As has been reported by the media.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Because you’re not human. You’re an animal who really deserves to be put in a giant blender because you don’t value human life. It’s too bad you can’t experience a painful death 6 times.
No kidding. You're being called a monster? That's because you are a monster. You intentionally killed 6 defenseless people and injured 60 more.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And, besides, I don't know if you heard, but it was a driverless car that did this. As has been reported by the media.
What kind of idiot media have you been absorbing?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

For those that don't feel like clicking on the thread----

As you look at the insane reaction to the Rittenhouse verdict, it’s important to understand why we’re here and what kind of people we’ve dealing with.

The Sky is Green Theory:
We’re at a place now in America like no other time in this nation’s history. A very dangerous place. You see, cultures are held up by pillars. Government, religion, sports, education, entertainment, etc..

Our pillars are all rotted with same sickness: Cultural Marxism
The wacko leftist on the street corner you used to mock as you drove by, he now brings you the news. He runs your FBI. He plays in the NBA. He pastors your church.
And because all the pillars believe the same thing, you no longer have a check and balance cultural system. If the government lies, the media should be there to expose it. A huge Hollywood star should expose it. The pillars check each other in a healthy society.
But we don’t have that. And because we don’t have that, they don’t feel the need to shade the truth or manipulate a story. They now can simply invent something out of thin air and they know no other pillar will check them on it.
Half this country believes Kyle Rittenhouse illegally crossed state lines with a weapon and murdered two people. Hell, half of those people think the ones “murdered” were black.
Which brings us to the Sky is Green theory. It sounds crazy, but The System could wake up tomorrow and convince half this country that the sky is green.
News program after news program would have “experts” on to discuss the newly green sky. Professors would teach about it. Our entertainers would all have a video up on Instagram about it in short order.
Our brain dead athletes would repeat it. Nike would be running commercials showing a green sky by the end of the week. Every Hollywood movie would have a green sky.
And the shaming would begin. Oh the shaming. Anyone talking about a blue sky would be treated like some deranged conspiracy theorist. Families would divide over it. Facebook would ban you for discussing “blue skies”.
You get the idea. Because there are no longer cultural checks outside of a few people with balls on the Right, we now live in a time when a huge percentage of your countrymen occupy a world of make believe.
I don’t know the solution for this. I genuinely don’t. But I do know we won’t last much longer this way. This nation does not exist in its current form 100 years from now unless this is fixed.

#TheSkyIsGreen

That’s all.

Top Bottom