The Outrage Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
A lot of ugliness in this and just sad that the real victim (the son) has to live through this. Even if he is too young I would imagine he will eventually find out.

How does the woman recording this stay so fucking calm?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hell why was everyone so calm.
That part of it blows my mind. I think you all may have convinced me he shouldn't have shot him. He did have a fair amount of distance between them when he shot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Guh I'm not so sure on this one. Unarmed dude that hasn't swung or attacked you. The guy was just so calm about killing and shooting a dude too. Hell why was everyone so calm.
No kidding. Especially the woman in the car... you assume that's his girlfriend or something, and she talks like he just went to the bathroom and would be back in a minute. Um, no, he was just shot dead.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
BTW, this happened a month ago and the video is just now coming out. The local authorities wanted nothing of it because it involved the husband of a judge so they turned everything over to the Texas Rangers.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Without knowing the whole story I wouldn’t condemn the shooter completely but that seemed unnecessary and he will likely face prosecution. Go in the house, shut the door, call the cops. He wasn’t being threatened. He went and got the gun specifically to be threatening and wasn’t provoked that we saw. Trespassing doesn’t carry a death sentence. If he were in the house it is a different conversation.
To me it comes down to if you can fire a warning shot at his feet you are not in immediate danger. This is definitely a complicated situation

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This shooting was so unnecessary. Honestly, when green shirt dude gets all in black shirt dude’s face it was clear that black shirt dude responded out of adrenaline and anger. You cannot justify killing someone in that scenario. That is a pure anger/pride kill.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

He got off lucky he didn't get his ass whipped
I wouldn’t be able to hit the dude, he doesn’t strike me as the type that could defend himself.

I would definitely press charges over him taking pictures of my daughter, even though chances are it wasn’t for perverted purposes, but still. The guy is what scare tactics hope to accomplish.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I wouldn’t be able to hit the dude, he doesn’t strike me as the type that could defend himself.

I would definitely press charges over him taking pictures of my daughter, even though chances are it wasn’t for perverted purposes, but still. The guy is what scare tactics hope to accomplish.

I would have had absolutely zero problem beating the fucking brakes off of him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would have had absolutely zero problem beating the fucking brakes off of him.
Yeah if I catch you taking pics of any kid it's fucking on

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Mental disorder...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Looks like some sort of appliance. I've killed over waffle makers in the past and don't regret it.
If you had said Easy Bake Oven instead, your story would have been more believable.

Top Bottom