The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Depending on 2022 midterms, I fear war is coming.
I hate to say this, but more and more I'm agreeing with you on that. Just look at the Rittenhouse trial, which I still can't believe drew such an outraged response from the left. Can you imagine what will happen if the Rs win back big in 2022 as it looks like they will? What will those tantrums be like? And can you imagine how nasty the 24 Prez election will be?

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid we're to the point where the left won't allow themselves to lose both branches again. If we think the FBI and other alphabet agencies have been weaponized thus far, imagine what they'll do in the leadup to 24? I'm afraid they'll do basically anything, and feel totally justified in doing so.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
IMO, we are sort of seeing an ideological war right now on the state and local level. The pushback against these crazies on the state and local level (not just in red states) is growing. I think that is an encouraging sign.
More important than taking back Congress, IMO, is getting more conservative Governors and state legislatures.
100%. This pandemic has proven that local and state governance are way more important to your freedoms than federal. Also, Virginia amongst other things have given me hope.

Cotton

Staff member
I hate to say this, but more and more I'm agreeing with you on that. Just look at the Rittenhouse trial, which I still can't believe drew such an outraged response from the left. Can you imagine what will happen if the Rs win back big in 2022 as it looks like they will? What will those tantrums be like? And can you imagine how nasty the 24 Prez election will be?

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid we're to the point where the left won't allow themselves to lose both branches again. If we think the FBI and other alphabet agencies have been weaponized thus far, imagine what they'll do in the leadup to 24? I'm afraid they'll do basically anything, and feel totally justified in doing so.
Sucks, man, and I hope it doesn't happen, but it just feels bad right now. If there is even a hint of election corruption in the midterms, shit could go bad very quickly.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
100%. This pandemic has proven that local and state governance are way more important to your freedoms than federal. Also, Virginia amongst other things have given me hope.
The goal in 2022 should be to have a minimum of 30 states with strong Republican Governors.
Not the jellyfish-type Rinos, but more like Desantis.

Cotton

Staff member
The victim was the husband of a judge here. Apparently it was just a custody thing. Dude shouldn't have told him he would grab the gun and use it on him and then actually grab the gun. It's a justified shooting in my opinion.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The victim was the husband of a judge here. Apparently it was just a custody thing. Dude shouldn't have told him he would grab the gun and use it on him and then actually grab the gun. It's a justified shooting in my opinion.
Guh I'm not so sure on this one. Unarmed dude that hasn't swung or attacked you. The guy was just so calm about killing and shooting a dude too. Hell why was everyone so calm.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I hope black shirt guy gets a lot of prison time.

Yeah, the guy grabbed the gun after little man fired the gun at the ground, but after he let go the guy had a few seconds and about 10 feet of distance between green shirt man.

I’d like to know the backstory on this. How they’re all involved with each other.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He definitely shouldn’t have told him that but this seems way different than the Rittenhouse thing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I am gonna say, once again, though, re the shooting victim…. You see someone come out of their house with a gun telling you to leave, perhaps pay attention to that person’s instructions. Not obeying a person with a gun gets you shot.

Don’t know how many times this has to be demonstrated.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I also like how black shirt guy knows he’s fucked himself by the end of that video. “Y’all should not be here, I asked you to leave, I did not want to do this.”

Really? So you went into your house like a big tough guy to get your gun to do what exactly? I know, you wanted to swing around your big dick and pretend you were the toughest motherfucker on the block and intimidate green shirt to leave with your massive rifle.

That’s nice, but you can’t use a gun to force someone off your property. Well, I guess I don’t know Texas law, but the guy is there legally, he hasn’t broken and entered.

He is going to jail for a long time. Hilarious how as soon as his testosterone dies down he realizes he’s fucked and gets scared.

You all know I’m hugely pro gun but it’s testosterone fueled assholes like this who think they are going to solve arguments by flashing their pieces. No different than the fucking hoods and gang members who do it. He needs to go to jail.

I mean, he fucking killed that kids dad. The dad is there asking for his son. And this asshole fucking kills him. He’s probably the step dad, and he kills the real dad. How could you fucking do that to your step son? Did you stop and think before you went inside like a real tough guy that maybe getting your gun out and firing at his feet might cause a big fucking problem? The more I think about this the more furious I get. Fucking bitch was probably withholding custody from him too, he had a right to be pissed off if so.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even if this does end up being justifiable homicide, and I do say to green shirt, dude, when someone emerges with a gun, get the fuck out of their face, but I will maintain, black shirt is a fucking piece of shit.

Dad is there to get his fucking son who he loves and you kill him because he’s upset. You are a piece of fucking garbage.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Even if this does end up being justifiable homicide, and I do say to green shirt, dude, when someone emerges with a gun, get the fuck out of their face, but I will maintain, black shirt is a fucking piece of shit.

Dad is there to get his fucking son who he loves and you kill him because he’s upset. You are a piece of fucking garbage.
That’s what I can’t get over. The guy wants to spend time with his kid. The world needs more good dads and it appears we may have just lost one.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
I don't care to share an opinion aside from my sadness.

Last edited:

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Without knowing the whole story I wouldn’t condemn the shooter completely but that seemed unnecessary and he will likely face prosecution. Go in the house, shut the door, call the cops. He wasn’t being threatened. He went and got the gun specifically to be threatening and wasn’t provoked that we saw. Trespassing doesn’t carry a death sentence. If he were in the house it is a different conversation.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope black shirt guy gets a lot of prison time.

Yeah, the guy grabbed the gun after little man fired the gun at the ground, but after he let go the guy had a few seconds and about 10 feet of distance between green shirt man.

I’d like to know the backstory on this. How they’re all involved with each other.
From my understanding it was over custody of a kid.

Top Bottom