The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Also the Judge is ripping the prosecution's ass.

How unprecedented would it be to have the jury come back with a guilty verdict but the judge hands down a decision of not guilty?

From what I understand a judge cannot supersede a not guilty verdict, but he/she has the constitutional power to do the opposite.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Of course. The print and television media spent that whole summer romanticizing looting and rioting, they encouraged it. Elected officials turned a blind eye. Kamala Harris encouraged people to donate bail money to get that scum back out on the street.

They’re married to the narrative they gave life to in the first place. You think they’ll understand or relay the message at the cost of their credibility?

Look at the Russian Dossier. The story isn’t about how badly it’s falling apart, not about the indictments, it’s about defending themselves for running with it for five years.

They don’t care about facts.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
How unprecedented would it be to have the jury come back with a guilty verdict but the judge hands down a decision of not guilty?

From what I understand a judge cannot supersede a not guilty verdict, but he/she has the constitutional power to do the opposite.
I would think that's extremely unlikely, but apparently the defense can ask for Mistrial with Prejudice before the jury rules. I don't know the exact rules of Wisconsin, they vary state to state, and I'm not a criminal defense or prosecuting attorney anyway. Cowboysrock may know more.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Here's the entire 12 minute exchange. The DA is just wrong. He's pulling this theory out of his ass as to why what he's doing is ok. It's not.

If you have patience and watch the whole thing, after the early yelling, the Judge explains later why he excluded this stuff and why it's not ok to just bring it back up without the Judge's permission during cross exam.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
PS, I'll just say this for all the amateur jurists flooding twitter right now:

I've seen judges rip Attorneys like that all the time. This is not bias, this is a Judge doesn't like being ignored.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

This is going to cause more riots.

You have a jury headed for deliberation that is weighing that, just like in the Derek Chauvin case.

Instead of weighing the evidence alone, they have to weigh the possibility of more blood and property destruction because some people were raised by animals.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is going to cause more riots.

You have a jury headed for deliberation that is weighing that, just like in the Derek Chauvin case.

Instead of weighing the evidence alone, they have to weigh the possibility of more blood and property destruction because some people were raised by animals.
The media is culpable. They are the ones that should be brought to trial.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Here's the entire 12 minute exchange. The DA is just wrong. He's pulling this theory out of his ass as to why what he's doing is ok. It's not.

If you have patience and watch the whole thing, after the early yelling, the Judge explains later why he excluded this stuff and why it's not ok to just bring it back up without the Judge's permission during cross exam.
The most infuriating part of that examination was Rosenbaum wasn’t shot because he was sitting on a car or lighting something on fire.

Just like Travon Martin wasn’t shot because George Zimmerman wanted his skittles.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would think that's extremely unlikely, but apparently the defense can ask for Mistrial with Prejudice before the jury rules. I don't know the exact rules of Wisconsin, they vary state to state, and I'm not a criminal defense or prosecuting attorney anyway. Cowboysrock may know more.

Props.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Was Rittenhouse the last witness to be called?

Closing arguements next?

I feel like he did pretty damn good today, not sure why they’d go this route.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good. I hope these woke companies go out of business. These are the people they’re catering to.

What the few people against this should have done is park their asses in so they couldn’t leave.
Stab their tires.

Top Bottom