The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The problem with that is people like us would end up having to put new tires on their car.
Was just thinking that after I posted

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This is the type of shit that needs to be pushed back on.

Nobody should be pressured into ignoring basic biology just to preserve someone’s feelings.

If you have a peen from at birth, you were born a male. Doctors don’t just flip a coin and misgender babies, there’s real science behind what they call you when you’re born.

Penis=boy.
Vagina=girl.

If you choose to mangle your sex organs later on, that’s on you, not science.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder if the minivan people stole a washing machine or two at another stop to go with those 45 gallons of detergent they just lifted.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If you had watched a second of his testimony outside that clip you'd know that whoever was coaching him didn't do that good of a job. I'm sure those tears were very real.

That being said, let's be clear: Kyle Rittenhouse is not a hero. He's an idiot. He put himself in a terrible position by attempting to be a tough guy vigilante wanna-be enforcer, and he wasn't up to it. He got in over his head, got scared, two people ended up dead and his own life probably ruined. Where are his parents in all this, allowing a 17 year old to go out into a violent protest with a weapon that is a national symbol of everything the protestors are protesting against, which would make him a target of the harassment and escalation that eventually did in fact occur?

But it's clear self-defense and yes the people who attacked him got what you get when you attack someone with a gun.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If you had watched a second of his testimony outside that clip you'd know that whoever was coaching him didn't do that good of a job. I'm sure those tears were very real.

That being said, let's be clear: Kyle Rittenhouse is not a hero. He's an idiot. He put himself in a terrible position by attempting to be a tough guy vigilante wanna-be enforcer, and he wasn't up to it. He got in over his head, got scared, two people ended up dead and his own life probably ruined. Where are his parents in all this, allowing a 17 year old to go out into a violent protest with a weapon that is a national symbol of everything the protestors are protesting against, which would make him a target of the harassment and escalation that eventually did in fact occur?

But it's clear self-defense and yes the people who attacked him got what you get when you attack someone with a gun.
100%.

It also should be said that when local police are told to stand down, this is what can and will happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah it's a sad situation that should have never happened. He isn't guilty but he never should have been there. Nor should have the folks who were looting, carrying fire arms and eventually went after him. And police should have been there to stop all of it but weren't.

Just a sad situation all around.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Kudos to his drama coach.
Or it could be true human emotion.

I have an old buddy who killed a fellow soldier while they were serving in the Army, and it's fucked him up pretty badly.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
#KyleRittenhouseIsGuilty trending on Twitter. :doh

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he gets convicted our justice system is truly broken.
Yeah, I've seen worse cases that they wouldn't even charge here. Hell there was a biker incident here at the lake months ago where one biker shot and killed another and they didn't bother charging him with murder because the other biker pulled a gun out first.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah it's a sad situation that should have never happened. He isn't guilty but he never should have been there. Nor should have the folks who were looting, carrying fire arms and eventually went after him. And police should have been there to stop all of it but weren't.

Just a sad situation all around.
And we now know the FBI was watching drone and satellite feed the entire time and could have stopped it anytime they wanted but didn't. And I have no doubt that's true for every city they let burn.

Top Bottom