The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Conservatives shouldn’t be rushing to Dave Chappelle’s rescue like they are.

He’s openly liberal, he made his bed empowering that party, let him figure out he’s sided with the wrong people on his own.

Fuck him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Conservatives shouldn’t be rushing to Dave Chappelle’s rescue like they are.

He’s openly liberal, he made his bed empowering that party, let him figure out he’s sided with the wrong people on his own.

Fuck him.
Just trying to flip a popular African American...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Just trying to flip a popular African American...
That’s really what it comes off as, he’s a liberal at heart, he’s never going to admit that it’s the politics that he aligned himself with that’s the problem.

I believe they(conservatives) think that if they cuddle up to him he’ll be stumping for Trump or whoever in 2024.

Nah, if he’s accepted back into the fold, he’ll be right back fighting for the people that wanted to throw him in a dumpster and burn it down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That’s really what it comes off as, he’s a liberal at heart, he’s never going to admit that it’s the politics that he aligned himself with that’s the problem.

I believe they(conservatives) think that if they cuddle up to him he’ll be stumping for Trump or whoever in 2024.

Nah, if he’s accepted back into the fold, he’ll be right back fighting for the people that wanted to throw him in a dumpster and burn it down.
I'm still not sure why the African American community has such strong liberal connections. I think it's starting to shift though. They've just made it seem like being Democrat is somehow tied to your blackness.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I'm still not sure why the African American community has such strong liberal connections. I think it's starting to shift though. They've just made it seem like being Democrat is somehow tied to your blackness.
The democrats have without shame tried to paint all conservatives as racists for decades.

Conservatives haven’t done a great job of combating that message. Simple as that.

Most black people I know are very conservative, but for whatever reason they vote democrat. I think you’re correct in the shift starting to get some steam. I see a lot more prominent black people with voices that aren’t afraid to use those voices.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

In response to this the FBI will intensify it's scrutiny of parents at school board meetings

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Canning food is now terrorism, how dare you notice where we are headed and prepare for it

Top Bottom