The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What Trump said about Jan 6th pales in comparison to what this evil bitch said. It is unbelievable that these idiots are defending it.

Cotton

Staff member
Amazing how anyone who didn't condem Trump was basically canceled. But almost everyone is afraid to stand up to shit like this.
It's becoming more and more clear there is only one way to fix this. A national divorce.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They're gonna riot and loot no matter what the verdict is

Cotton

Staff member

Politicians, and especially the President should not be commenting on what they hope a verdict is. One, it undermines our justice system and two, it only encourages more violence if that verdict isn't reached. "Even the President thought he should have been guilty."

Cotton

Staff member
It's almost like the fucktards don't understand that there is supposed to be a separation of powers.
You expect just because they were elected to public office they should be knowledgeable about how government works? Asking a bit much, aren't you?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I feel sorry for the cop who's like two years from retirement. It'll seem like an eternity with those fucktards in charge.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You expect just because they were elected to public office they should be knowledgeable about how government works? Asking a bit much, aren't you?
I know, a second grade education level is tough to expect.

Top Bottom