The Outrage Thread

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
the Dallas Attorney/prosector made a similar announcement a while back but the amount was $750 (I feel so much safer) and if it was for food or some shit

It sounded like he was going to use discretion after having a case where some poor mother stole food for her kids.

I'm fine with using discretion but why the fuck do you have to announce this shit? Seems like doing so would just open the door for rampant petty theft

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Here is Goodyear's response to the above slide. THey would not answer questions about whether the slide was shown at a training event they hosted.

“Goodyear is committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace where all of our associates can do their best in a spirit of teamwork. As part of this commitment, we do allow our associates to express their support on racial injustice and other equity issues but ask that they refrain from workplace expressions, verbal or otherwise, in support of political campaigning for any candidate or political party as well as other similar forms of advocacy that fall outside the scope of equity issues.”
Melissa Monaco, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company

So, saying Cops Lives Matter and All Lives Matter isn't about equity? I would say it's the epitome of equity.
And saying BLM isn't political is a sick joke.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
is there any solid evidence to support the notion that Soros is the boogie man people make him out to be?

I'm very dubious that someone who is a jew who survived living in Hungary during the time of German occupation would come away from that experience shilling for more of the same BS he survived and/or escaped from

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
is there any solid evidence to support the notion that Soros is the boogie man people make him out to be?

I'm very dubious that someone who is a jew who survived living in Hungary during the time of German occupation would come away from that experience shilling for more of the same BS he survived and/or escaped from
He is on record funding these DA's campaigns that are refusing to prosecute antifa, looter, etc crimes

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
He is on record funding these DA's campaigns that are refusing to prosecute antifa, looter, etc crimes
he gives a lot of money away and when youre talking billions, its easy for some of that money to end up funding things people can criticize, I'm gonna need a lot more than this to conclude he's nefariously trying to ruin the country as I've heard people imply over the years.

He may be but I would like to know if he's spoken about the type of world he'd like to see and what he's doing to make that happen. No problem if no one here knows, I'll eventually research on my own but thought someone might have already read or watched something from him they can share where he is on record wanting to see the antifas of the world succeed

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
he gives a lot of money away and when youre talking billions, its easy for some of that money to end up funding things people can criticize, I'm gonna need a lot more than this to conclude he's nefariously trying to ruin the country as I've heard people imply over the years.

He may be but I would like to know if he's spoken about the type of world he'd like to see and what he's doing to make that happen. No problem if no one here knows, I'll eventually research on my own but thought someone might have already read or watched something from him they can share where he is on record wanting to see the antifas of the world succeed
He's spoken extensively on this, do some research. You are defending a monster.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I've never looked into it that much either, yim, but when I got interested in investing as a young guy I read a book of his called Staying Ahead of the Curve. (Edit, I got the wrong book, it was The Alchemy of Finance.) He was one of the most famous investors in the world and had one of the first well known hedge funds with Jim Rogers (who is an even more interesting guy).

Anyway, the book didn't talk much about him personally or politically but back then he'd started his Open Society Foundation supposedly to help former Soviet states become and stay more free and democratic. He was from Hungary and had experienced oppression, so he wanted to encourage and work toward freer governments. Sounds good, right?

So where he went wrong, I don't know. But he did supposedly fund radical DAs like the one in St. Louis who let the rioters go but prosecuted the couple who showed the guns to the threatening trespassers. Totally outrageous.

I used to be skeptical of stuff like this also but when you look into it a lot of it turns out to be true. Like with 9/11, some people use our freedoms against us.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I've never looked into it that much either, yim, but when I got interested in investing as a young guy I read a book of his called Staying Ahead of the Curve. (Edit, I got the wrong book, it was The Alchemy of Finance.) He was one of the most famous investors in the world and had one of the first well known hedge funds with Jim Rogers (who is an even more interesting guy).

Anyway, the book didn't talk much about him personally or politically but back then he'd started his Open Society Foundation supposedly to help former Soviet states become and stay more free and democratic. He was from Hungary and had experienced oppression, so he wanted to encourage and work toward freer governments. Sounds good, right?

So where he went wrong, I don't know. But he did supposedly fund radical DAs like the one in St. Louis who let the rioters go but prosecuted the couple who showed the guns to the threatening trespassers. Totally outrageous.

I used to be skeptical of stuff like this also but when you look into it a lot of it turns out to be true. Like with 9/11, some people use our freedoms against us.
Hopefully I can find some interviews with him speaking or other reliable source material

Coming from Hungary, etc, Id love to know where his logic jumped ship to the point where he is funding rogue DA's purposely and gawd knows what else

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You motherfuckers. I wish to all that is fucking holy I could have 5 minutes, just 5 fucking minutes alone with these fucking pieces of shit. God damn, this video pissed me the fuck off.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

You motherfuckers. I wish to all that is fucking holy I could have 5 minutes, just 5 fucking minutes alone with these fucking pieces of shit. God damn, this video pissed me the fuck off.
I wish I wouldn't have watched that. Fucking disturbing the way these people act.

Top Bottom