The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
:lol

I wonder why that is?

Also, this is where things start to get worse, but then better. These animals in the streets every night burning, breaking, beating, etc, they will not like this, but it’s a step toward putting these animals/scum/pieces of garbage in their place.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Hilarious that I can't find a thing about it on ESPN Twitter, other than the apology above, and not a hint of what he apologized 'for' other than "comments". Shocking. So now I guess the implication is that this should be the end of it. He didn't mean it and stuff. We should respect the fact that he apologized and forget that he said it in the first place.

They couldn't shut up about the Bubba Wallace fake incident though.

This is what bothers conservatives. There's a clear agenda across mainstream media to push their narrative.

Not only would Luka be ostracized, stigmatized, maybe suspended, maybe cut (although not likely for such a good player) if the situations were reversed, but it would be held up far and wide as a prime example of how pervasive and destructive and devastating systemic racism is in modern society.

Except the problem is, that narrative doesn't hold up to scrutiny, whether statistically or experientially, in 2020. Western society is already the most inclusive, diverse, progressive and understanding society in the history of human civilization.

All this agenda does is serve to divide people and deteriorate all that has been built to this point. All it does is erode freedom in the name of a false narrative. All it does is censor and cancel and destroy lives unnecessarily, and it is unevenly applied so it unavoidably fosters bitterness and resentment.

I don't care about what Harrell said and I don't really care if he's punished for it. But I do care that there is a larger lesson here that likely will be largely ignored because it won't fit the agenda.

And this last point is important. This isn't about race. It is about identity politics. The same agenda is served through sexuality, gender, transsexuality, religion, feminism, and sexual orientation. Only the labels change.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Hilarious that I can't find a thing about it on ESPN Twitter, other than the apology above, and not a hint of what he apologized 'for' other than "comments". Shocking. So now I guess the implication is that this should be the end of it. He didn't mean it and stuff. We should respect the fact that he apologized and forget that he said it in the first place.

They couldn't shut up about the Bubba Wallace fake incident though.

This is what bothers conservatives. There's a clear agenda across mainstream media to push their narrative.

Not only would Luka be ostracized, stigmatized, maybe suspended, maybe cut (although not likely for such a good player) if the situations were reversed, but it would be held up far and wide as a prime example of how pervasive and destructive and devastating systemic racism is in modern society.

Except the problem is, that narrative doesn't hold up to scrutiny, whether statistically or experientially, in 2020. Western society is already the most inclusive, diverse, progressive and understanding society in the history of human civilization.

All this agenda does is serve to divide people and deteriorate all that has been built to this point. All it does is erode freedom in the name of a false narrative. All it does is censor and cancel and destroy lives unnecessarily, and it is unevenly applied so it unavoidably fosters bitterness and resentment.

I don't care about what Harrell said and I don't really care if he's punished for it. But I do care that there is a larger lesson here that likely will be largely ignored because it won't fit the agenda.

And this last point is important. This isn't about race. It is about identity politics. The same agenda is served through sexuality, gender, transsexuality, religion, feminism, and sexual orientation. Only the labels change.
Absolutely 100% dead on.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I hope Jamele Hill feels strongly enough about how terrible this country is, that she actually takes to the streets with her radical cohorts.

I’d seriously enjoy watching her get her ass stomped.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

As this guy, as ineffective as he is, questions them about a double standard, i noticed another double standard.

How many of these fear mongering cocksuckers are wearing masks while the cameras are off?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

If you think America is as bad as Nazi Germany, or anywhere close, or on anywhere approaching the same path, or even in the same conversation, you don't know history and also don't have a functioning brain cell.

It's not even worth the time of day to acknowledge a moron like that.

I don't advocate cancel culture in the slightest. However, if I was a public employer and saw my employee publicly stating these types of views, I'd think long and hard about whether I wanted that employee representing my company.

I'd also wonder why I was employing someone who is dumb enough to continue to live in a place that is as bad as Nazi Germany.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Schiff hits on what the nation should be outraged about but instead we'll focus on micro-aggressions, exaggerated claims of racism and stupid tweets from the president all while being completely oblivious to the rapidly approaching economic collapse the US is sure to have barring some miraculously technological Hail Mary that comes out of no where

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
gawd thats so horrific if true. Regardless, I wish we had the courage and unity as a nation to not do any business with that country as long as they suppress freedom, free speech and gawd knows how many other human rights abuses

we're all playing slap-dick with each other over overblown issues compared to shit like this everyone is likely completely oblivious to. I dont see how we have the collective resolve to standup to China & their massive population should that fateful day ever occur. IIRC, I read recently that the US ran war games against China and lost.

The US has been getting 'its ass handed to it' in war games simulating fights against Russia and China

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Gawd damn, the passion in which these people argue their ignorance is astounding! I dont know how he was able to continue to converse with these folks

Most of the fucking country is brainwashed to the idea we must have big government and so called "rich people" dont pay their "fair share" and corporations are demonized for similar accusations despite the fact a corporation is subject to double fucking taxation and thats why they incorporate in other countries.

The US gov has become worse than the gawd damned mob and most of the country is cheering these fuckers on, its incredible

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Big time shit is going to go down tonight in Kenosha Wisconsin. National Guard is supposedly on the scene.

This is how it should be. Don’t let the rioters burn down another city any more than they already have.

Crack some fucking skulls.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

These fuckers moving to residential areas is the breaking point to me. They come thru my hood I'm on my porch daring them to come on my property

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
These fuckers moving to residential areas is the breaking point to me. They come thru my hood I'm on my porch daring them to come on my property
Yep. I've said all along as soon as they start in the neighborhoods or rural areas this shit is going to get bloody fast.

Top Bottom