The Outrage Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This shit is still going on?

I guess just in Portland. That city is a fun lesson for the rest of us.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Pretty sure it’s still going on in Seattle, parts of Chicago and New York. Not sure where else.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You have got to be fucking kidding me. We are censoring obvious satire accounts now? Man, this shit has gotten out of hand.

Cotton

Staff member
They got suspended for "platform manipulation and spam". That could be used to suspend just about anyone they choose. This is some bullshit.

Cotton

Staff member

Dead fucking on.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I guess by October you won't see anything that doesn't agree with The Party.

Cotton

Staff member

Another satire account.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

You have got to be fucking kidding me. We are censoring obvious satire accounts now? Man, this shit has gotten out of hand.
After BabylonBee was trending on twitter they reinstated them

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Anyone else watching the live riots tonight?

I’m hoping the same dude streams them. It’s crazy as hell to see it unfold.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
no, where can we see them?
“Unspecified Podcast & Review”

That’s the name of the channel that was streaming Portland and Seattle last night. When he ended his stream late last night he said he’d be back tonight streaming.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Who knows how true it is, but Ken Star was being asked questions by some fox B team guy about the CIA sending a memo to the fbi before the fisa warrants were sought.

Supposedly the COA warned the fbi, Star says Comey, that Carter Page was a tremendous asset to them and they were barking up the wrong tree.

I didn’t really expect much else to come in the form of indictments with the Durham probe, but this may get interesting after all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who knows how true it is, but Ken Star was being asked questions by some fox B team guy about the CIA sending a memo to the fbi before the fisa warrants were sought.

Supposedly the COA warned the fbi, Star says Comey, that Carter Page was a tremendous asset to them and they were barking up the wrong tree.

I didn’t really expect much else to come in the form of indictments with the Durham probe, but this may get interesting after all.
As I said earlier, the fireworks are just beginning. The initial possible indictments will be unveiled first. The real fun begins by how the first wave of suspects reacts to a plea deal.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The excitement is off the charts for Biden/Harris.

Not.

Did anyone know the DNC convention started last night? Tim Pool just dropped a podcast and he claims the viewership was extremely pathetic.

I’m trying to find numbers, but that surprises me considering the polls have Biden up a billion percentage points.

Also, Trump campaign had some new ads up on YouTube last night. Jesus Christ, a few of them were easily the funniest ads I’ve ever seen.

One had the clip of the interview where Biden calls that dude a junkie and then his screen goes snowy, then you see two hands on the interviewer’s shoulder, then Biden’s head slowly comes over his shoulder to smell his head/hair.

Creepy as hell, but I was in stitches.

Top Bottom