The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So is this a rejection of whiteness?

If so, do people of color should basically feel that things like work ethic, independence, rational thought, planning for the future, competition, time management, respect for authority and being polite are wrong?

So none of these things exist in countries where the culture is dominantly non-white?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So.... they don't like to be called out? Yet again, they will try and cancel you simply for disagreeing with them. Are we just going to let this mob be overtly racist... the fucking thing they say they are standing against?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Jews versus blacks would be a fun diversion from all the anti whiteness going on, and perhaps expose some of the ridiculousness of it all if two minority factions go to war. Let’s hope.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why do Blacks hate Jews so much? Do Jews openly hate Blacks?

Is it because they both have a history of being severely fucked over and in some way they want to vilify the other to make their own suffering more important historically?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Is it because they both have a history of being severely fucked over and in some way they want to vilify the other to make their own suffering more important historically?
I think it's mainly those who fall for the bullshit Farrakhan preaches, but going by how many are responding to these tweets it's a whole lot more widespread than I had any idea. Seriously check the replies to some of these, it's sickening how many blacks believe the same anti-semitic propaganda

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life

These anti-semitic factions of black people are listening to Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; they believe that the Africans are the real Jews and that the modern day Jews are imposters; they also believe that black people were the "original people" and white people are savages or devils that were created by an evil black scientist named Yakub (funky spelling of Jacob, I believe), who is somehow also the Apostle John from the new testament of the Bible.
Yet they also somehow believe that black people are gods.
In short, they are truly insane.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
These anti-semitic factions of black people are listening to Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; they believe that the Africans are the real Jews and that the modern day Jews are imposters; they also believe that black people were the "original people" and white people are savages or devils that were created by an evil black scientist named Yakub (funky spelling of Jacob, I believe), who is somehow also the Apostle John from the new testament of the Bible.
Yet they also somehow believe that black people are gods.
In short, they are truly insane.
I think this is fairly close to the truth, as insane as it sounds.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think so too, the big revelation about this tho is how many agree with this. Just look at the racist and anti-semitic bs all thru the responses to Icecubes tweet

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I forgot to mention that there's a thing called the five percenters or something that was started by a former NOI leader, if I recall, and it is that group (five percenters) that believe black people are gods. Of course, it is all a bunch of fictitious nonsense contrived by a handful of evil/delusional individuals going all the way back to the 1930s, I believe.
It seems to have some loose communist roots

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
lol, if this was written by a "white person", they would be crucified!

Someone should do a prank on the media and come out acting like a white supremicist and reformat that document with different colors, logos, rearrange the quotes but dont change a word.

Then, once everyone is sufficiently lathered up, make a public apology for plagiarizing the National Museum of African American History & Culture's manifesto WORD.FOR.WORD!

Top Bottom