The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"even if it's Spirit airlines" :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And this is the mind set all this bullshit going around the country right now is cultivating. Something doesn't go your way? Throw a tantrum and get violent. That'll solve everything.
It is the new normal. People think they can do whatever they want.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And this is the mind set all this bullshit going around the country right now is cultivating. Something doesn't go your way? Throw a tantrum and get violent. That'll solve everything.
Exactly. This actually isn't that far removed from the CHOP/CHAZ episode, trespassing on private property to "protest", and tearing down monuments.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
These anti-semitic factions of black people are listening to Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; they believe that the Africans are the real Jews and that the modern day Jews are imposters; they also believe that black people were the "original people" and white people are savages or devils that were created by an evil black scientist named Yakub (funky spelling of Jacob, I believe), who is somehow also the Apostle John from the new testament of the Bible.
Yet they also somehow believe that black people are gods.
In short, they are truly insane.
Fun fact...one of the founders of the Nation of Islam, Elijah Muhammad, is from my local area.

To my knowledge, he's not well known around here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jesus Christ :picard
These people are seriously equating the detention camps at our borders to actual concentration camps? This is all going to end in civil war. I just can't see how it can't at this point.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
These people are seriously equating the detention camps at our borders to actual concentration camps? This is all going to end in civil war. I just can't see how it can't at this point.
The only real way to make these people understand is to have them spend a week in each.

How many ps4 and flat screen TVs does she think she’ll see in a Chinese concentration camp?

Maybe if they’re making their people make those things while in captivity.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The only real way to make these people understand is to have them spend a week in each.

How many ps4 and flat screen TVs does she think she’ll see in a Chinese concentration camp?

Maybe if they’re making their people make those things while in captivity.
While shaving them bald to make wigs

Top Bottom