The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Is anyone surprised this race-baiting cunt is an illiterate idiot
No.... no, I am not surprised. She is the only person I have blocked on Twitter. She is it. She makes up the whole list.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Literally what the guy did is a hate crime in my book. If you commit a crime (Making a false report) designed to target a race of people it should be a hate crime. Plain and simple. Oh but he was black. Nevermind, it's cool. Let the guy be a victim.
Tawana Brawley did it better.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm not sure where to post this but I'll leave it here since it is relevant to the outrage mob. This video for anyone who cares to watch it is a classroom lecture from Jordan Peterson from a few years ago.

Jordan Peterson is brilliant and he's right on the money in this lecture. This lesson was from a few years ago but the application to what is happening today is startling.

I do believe that there are a lot of well meaning people on the left who unfortunately don't understand how dangerous the weaponization of victimhood really is and what it can ultimately lead to. It is exactly what happened in Russia right before and as the communists took over. It's a shame people don't understand history.

And that's not even touching on how factually incorrect this victimhood narrative is. That point doesn't even matter in the end because either way what it leads to is so dangerous. The victimhood was mostly false in Russia too, and yet massive amounts of people, millions and millions, died as a result.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No matter what side of the fence you are on, when you turn it into a one-sided partisan free-for-all either way, you don't have journalism.
That's correct. And I think Weiss was more of a centrist really. Can't have that though. Not only can't have it, she was apparently harassed and bullied for it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I do believe that there are a lot of well meaning people on the left who unfortunately don't understand how dangerous the weaponization of victimhood really is and what it can ultimately lead to. It is exactly what happened in Russia right before and as the communists took over. It's a shame people don't understand history.

And that's not even touching on how factually incorrect this victimhood narrative is. That point doesn't even matter in the end because either way what it leads to is so dangerous. The victimhood was mostly false in Russia too, and yet massive amounts of people, millions and millions, died as a result.
Amen. Well said.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not sure where to post this but I'll leave it here since it is relevant to the outrage mob. This video for anyone who cares to watch it is a classroom lecture from Jordan Peterson from a few years ago.

Jordan Peterson is brilliant and he's right on the money in this lecture. This lesson was from a few years ago but the application to what is happening today is startling.

Holy hell, I needed to hear that today. That is exactly what is going on in this country right now. The Dems are pointing at their constituents and telling them that Republicans are the ones that put them where they are, and demanding that they rage mob against them. Antifa are the apex of this example.

6 million Ukranians died because of the Kulak genocide. I never knew that. That is terrible. But, don't think for one second that shit couldn't happen here. Look at all of the antisemitism already in place that seems to be widely accepted by certain groups of politicians and media groups. We are just a few short steps away from the same thing happening to Jews in this country. They are extremely successful and fit the mold of the Kulak to a tee. We need to wake the fuck up before we have our country stolen right out from under our noses.

Cotton

Staff member
That's correct. And I think Weiss was more of a centrist really. Can't have that though. Not only can't have it, she was apparently harassed and bullied for it.
Bullied by the left??? Noooooooo. They are the epitome of tolerance, no?

Top Bottom