The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m all for no police if that means no speed limits.

Although this probably means some type of drone force where everything is on video and you get tickets and notices to appear in the mail.
The fines from that kind of system could probably fund every damn thing you would want.

Thanks for the suggestion. [/corporateoverlords]

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

What I wouldn't give to have George Carlin hold one last concert right now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What I wouldn't give to have George Carlin hold one last concert right now.
He would roast the liberals, so I would be here for it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And this might be sacrilege, and I love earlier Carlin, but towards the end he got very preachy and didn't seem all that worried about actually being funny.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think he would. He was extremely liberal.
At the time he was considered liberal. Now, with these retards, he would have to be considered way closer to the center.

Cotton

Staff member
And this might be sacrilege, and I love earlier Carlin, but towards the end he got very preachy and didn't seem all that worried about actually being funny.
Yep. He was trying to convey instead of entertain.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't think he would. He was extremely liberal.
he did a famous roast of environmentalists. anyway, I don't usually care for "topical" comedians because they almost always lean left (see: Bill Hicks). Just tell me jokes about your wife or gf.

Genghis Khan

At the time he was considered liberal. Now, with these retards, he would have to be considered way closer to the center.

I don't think he'd like the censorship the liberals have embraced, but he'd certainly embrace much of the modern liberal agenda.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Although this probably means some type of drone force where everything is on video and you get tickets and notices to appear in the mail.
Fuck that, we just finally got rid of the redlight cameras here

Genghis Khan

he did a famous roast of environmentalists. anyway, I don't usually care for "topical" comedians because they almost always lean left (see: Bill Hicks). Just tell me jokes about your wife or gf.
I never really got Hicks. I've laughed at maybe one of his jokes.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I’m telling you - the day is quickly approaching that center-right America will have more in common with the commoners in Communist China or fundamentalist Iran than it does with its own extreme left fellow Americans.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m telling you - the day is quickly approaching that center-right America will have more in common with the commoners in Communist China or fundamentalist Iran than it does with its own extreme left fellow Americans.
I've been saying Trump should offer citizenship to the millions of Hong Kong protesters and then put them in swing states. If Obama can have his DACA and it can't be overturned then fair is fair

Cotton

Staff member
I've been saying Trump should offer citizenship to the millions of Hong Kong protesters and then put them in swing states. If Obama can have his DACA and it can't be overturned then fair is fair
Hasn't he already talked about giving them asylum?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hasn't he already talked about giving them asylum?
I know Boris Johnson has haven't seen where Trump has, I really hope he does. Guaranteed 2nd Amendment voters.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Sadly that article doesn't make it sound like they are going to do it

While speaking to the American Enterprise Institute on Friday, Pompeo was asked if Washington was considering welcoming people from Hong Kong “to come here and bring their entrepreneurial creativity”.

“We are considering it. I don’t know precisely how it will play out,” he replied in remarks shared by the State Department on Monday.

“The British have, as you know, a different relationship. A lot of these folks have British national passports. There’s a long history between Hong Kong and the United Kingdom; it’s very different. But we’re taking a look at it,” he added.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

They would still have highway patrol, those aren't local.

Top Bottom