The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He would roast the liberals, so I would be here for it.
Only after he finished roasting the same shit he was bitching about when he was alive.

I do find it kind of funny you think his geopolitical viewpoint in any way aligns with yours.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Only after he finished roasting the same shit he was bitching about when he was alive.

I do find it kind of funny you think his geopolitical viewpoint in any way aligns with yours.
I don't at all think his views align with mine. I just liked (just like Dave Chappelle) how he fairly hammered all people.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't at all think his views align with mine. I just liked (just like Dave Chappelle) how he fairly hammered all people.
Imo he was more of a Clinton Dem than the sjw party they are now

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Exactly, and the Clinton Dems were way more centrist.
Bill would be called a racist nazi if he ran on the exact same policies he did then

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would love to see what you think he would be "roasting" them about.

The extreme liberals that exist now would probably offend him simply because of their self importance.

But the ideology behind what they believe in is not that different.

I would pay big money to see George Carlin give a concert with a fucking idiot like Donald Trump in office.

Cotton

Staff member

The extreme liberals that exist now would probably offend him simply because of their self importance.

I would pay big money to see George Carlin give a concert with a fucking idiot like Donald Trump in office.
I disagree. I will leave it at that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I agree that he would roast tf out of Trump, but I bet a big portion of his set would be like this on steroids

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Do you want to fight, Margaret?
You did not answer the question, yet decided to address me as Margaret...for whatever fucking reason.

I would hope that since we have sorta known each other in an internet way for a long time, you would be more genuine. Guess not.

No wonder 1big decided he needed a break.

Cotton

Staff member
You did not answer the question, yet decided to address me as Margaret.

I would hope that since we have sorta known each other in an internet way for a long time, you would be more genuine. Guess not.
I'm trying not to fight in front of the kids. I disagree. Can we not leave it at that, or do we need to throw hands?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm trying not to fight in front of the kids. I disagree. Can we not leave it at that, or do we need to throw hands?
There are no "kids" around here. Pretty sure everyone is grown ass adult who can deal with what they read.

If you feel you have to relent your position instead of answering a legitimate question, that is your deal.

1big decided to take a break rather than deal with it.

Sorry...I think that is significant.

Cotton

Staff member
There are no "kids" around here. Pretty sure everyone is grown ass adult who can deal with what they read.

If you feel you have to relent your position instead of answering a legitimate question, that is your deal.

I was making a joke about the "kids" thing because of what you said the other day about us arguing.

1big I have talked to, and he will decide what he wants to do, and fuck you for bringing him into this.

You asked me about a comedian, which I think is pretty irrelevant, FYI. So,

I'm trying to answer, are you seriously asking me what Carlin would say about Trump?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Do you want to fight, Margaret?
I agree that he would roast tf out of Trump, but I bet a big portion of his set would be like this on steroids

Fuck ya both, I nailed this

Top Bottom