The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That kid knows more pain than any of us will ever endure.

It’s really a terrible thing that kids are so cruel.
They get that fucking bullshit from their god damn parents. Shit really irritates me. It doesn't help that I'm a bit biased towards disabled kids, I guess, but that shit infuriates me.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They get that fucking bullshit from their god damn parents. Shit really irritates me. It doesn't help that I'm a bit biased towards disabled kids, I guess, but that shit infuriates me.
I think parents can play a part because there are shitty parents out there.

I was a shitty kid that would make fun of other kids, even though my parents taught me better than that. So I don’t think it’s all parents. I think, largely, kids do things just because they want a reaction.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I was a shitty kid that would make fun of other kids, even though my parents taught me better than that. So I don’t think it’s all parents. I think, largely, kids do things just because they want a reaction.
Kids just want to make themselves feel better by putting other kids down. It's like if they can pick on someone else then they know they won't be the one picked on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Someone isn't going through the right channels on this tragedy. If this is happening in the school system them A lawyer is needed. If it is happening elsewhere then Law Enforcement should be in the loop. Something isn't getting done properly because this, if depicted properly, is something that can be remedied.

Cotton

Staff member
Then, fuck him and every little bit of his family. This is very similar to stolen valor for me. My daughter is actually bullied with her disability, and you want to Smollett this to make money? You can go fuck every bit of yourself, you piece of shit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

I, too, was a sonofabitch when I was a kid and I had been taught a lot better...really one of my life's biggest regrets is that I was so mean to kids who were much worse off than I was.

It's definitely more complex than just parenting.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Now they're saying he really is nine years old but the mother is exploiting him. Who knows.

Cotton

Staff member
I, too, was a sonofabitch when I was a kid and I had been taught a lot better...really one of my life's biggest regrets is that I was so mean to kids who were much worse off than I was.

It's definitely more complex than just parenting.
I know you thought my post was humorous, but it wasn't meant to be. I have done a bit of digging and this little POS set up his own gofundme to make money off this lie. Fuck him and whatever woman was in that video perpetuating this bullshit. They should face fraud charges, bare minimum, for this shit.

1.jpg

2.jpg

You can do your own research but he has 200k followers on Instagram. This POS is a scammer and should face legal charges for this shit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Then, fuck him and every little bit of his family. This is very similar to stolen valor for me. My daughter is actually bullied with her disability, and you want to Smollett this to make money? You can go fuck every bit of yourself, you piece of shit.
I’m sure the kid has been subject to all types of ridicule, but yeah, not cool to fucking exploit for clicks.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Once I see a GoFundMe account, I'm automatically suspicious. $ doesn't stop bullying.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It’s this kind of crap that makes me become somewhat jaded at times and dries up my sympathy for people who may be legitimately in need of help.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
It’s this kind of crap that makes me become somewhat jaded at times and dries up my sympathy for people who may be legitimately in need of help.
I've become so jaded I'm to the point where I'm not sure I believe people can be helped (ie only they can change themselves if they ever choose to). Seems to me peoples internal psychology drives behavior and no amount of prodding, cajoling, teaching, etc can overcome whatever internally drives them to destructive behavior.

The only people I've found so far that you can effectively help are people old and/or physically sick and/or incapacitated to the point where they can no longer take care of themselves. People wrongly imprisoned or trapped in a place like North Korea seem to qualify as well.

I'm sure there are others I'm currently blind to

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I know you thought my post was humorous, but it wasn't meant to be. I have done a bit of digging and this little POS set up his own gofundme to make money off this lie. Fuck him and whatever woman was in that video perpetuating this bullshit. They should face fraud charges, bare minimum, for this shit.

View attachment 690393

View attachment 690394

You can do your own research but he has 200k followers on Instagram. This POS is a scammer and should face legal charges for this shit.
JFC this is fucked up

Cotton

Staff member
This is why this and the Jussie Smollett type shit piss me off so much. Many people are like you and me and are so jaded from the made-up racist and bullying claims that the real issues never get addressed. We will never get better as a people of pieces if shit like this continue to get away with this bullshit. There needs to be some sort of punishment for this.

Top Bottom