The Outrage Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I mean, the entire thing is simply unbelievable.

No one says jack shit when it happens. No one says jack shit when Kavanaugh works in a prominent role for the Bush administration. No one says jack shit when Kavanaugh becomes a federal appellate judge for life.

Then like two weeks before confirmation, a woman speaks out. Then another. Then sleezebag Michael Avenatti produces the icing on the cake, a woman who signed an affidavit YESTERDAY, way, way, waaaaaay after Christine Ford originally penned her letter, that she witnessed Kavanaugh gang raping women.

Why, might you ask, did she not come forward earlier? When it happened? At some point during Kavanaugh's career? After Ford came forward, even? Why didn't this come to light at the 11th hour right before confirmation?

The left would like you to believe she had a sudden onset of courageousness. Or... equally plausible.... they have managed to dig up a handful of people willing to lie. I mean, somebody is lying.... either Kavanaugh and all his friends, or the accusers. We know it has to be someone. Why is it more likely that it's Kavanaugh than the accusers? Is there a shred of evidence of any of this? The answer is, other than he-said, she-said, no. None at all.

I mean, think about it. Gang rape. This is either the political story of all time -- a federal appellate judge engaged in mass gang rape -- or, the entire thing is severly overblown or completely made up.

This is really a ridiculous smear campaign. But like I said, careful what you wish for. You'll end up with Amy Barrett instead. You know she is the next choice if Kavanaugh gets railroaded. You aren't going to nominate another white male. It's gonna be a female, and she will be waaaaay more right leaning than Kavanaugh.

Good luck, liberals.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Funny how witnessing a gang rape wasn't considered serious enough to report to the police but was serious enough to report to the Dems 35 years later.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I predict we will learn an enormous amount of dirt tomorrow concerning Ford. Maybe she has a history of false allegations, or she’s in and out of 51/50 motels.

My money is on her being a loon. I’m half expecting her to not show up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I predict we will learn an enormous amount of dirt tomorrow concerning Ford. Maybe she has a history of false allegations, or she’s in and out of 51/50 motels.

My money is on her being a loon. I’m half expecting her to not show up.
Or she adds another last minute stipulation that is unreasonable like, she doesn't want to be questioned by Republicans (oh wait, that already happened), she doesn't want Kavanaugh in the room while she testifies (oh wait, that already happened), even though she doesn't want the Republicans to interview her, she is also leery of outside counsel being brought in to question her (oh wait, that already happened), she can't do it on Thursday for fear of her life (oh wait, that already happened).

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Boo fucking hoo.

Men, white men in particular, have been in power fucking over minorities and women for thousands of years.

Now you want to whine that you are on the receiving end. :rofl

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So according to that logic, eeeeeevil white man Merrick Garland got what he had coming.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Boo fucking hoo.

Men, white men in particular, have been in power fucking over minorities and women for thousands of years.

Not sure anyone mentioned white men but you. I bet you have trouble sleeping at night because a big white man is hiding in your closet.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Boo fucking hoo.

Yeah, I’d noticed you’d been awfully quiet about all this nonsense. At least you admit he’s getting fucked over.

I guess two wrongs make a right and the ends justify the means and all that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Is Bipolar black/Hispanic or a self-hating white man?
Little scrawny white boy. You've never seen his facebook picture? It's good for some inbred west virginia laughs. Kind of looks like the male version of Pennsatucky.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:lol

Now I'm intrigued. Do other races hate themselves like Western whites do? Not that I can see.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys release polygraph results on Kavanaugh allegations

Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys release polygraph results on Kavanaugh allegations

Results of a polygraph test taken by Judge Brett Kavanaugh accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, indicate her responses to the two questions asked of her about her sexual assault allegations against him to be "not indicative of deception," according to the report on the polygraph.

The polygraph test was administered on August 7, one week after she wrote a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein detailing her story of the assault. For the test, Ford gave her account, in which she alleges that when they were both in high school, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed during a party and groped her, trying to remove her clothing. When she tried to scream, Ford said Kavanaugh held his hand over her mouth.

Following Ford's interview she was given a polygraph examination with the following two questions:

Is any part of your statement false?Did you make up any part of your statement?
Ford answered "no" to both questions. "Blasey's responses to the above relevant questions are not indicative of deception," the report read. Two more analyses of Ford's responses also suggested she had been truthful.

Jerry Hanafin, who conducted the polygraph test, told CBS News' Ed O'Keefe that it was unlikely that in her response, Ford believed something that was not true, and passed the test because she believed it was true. Hanafin said that when he first met Ford, she was nervous, like most people who take polygraphs are. He added that it was an "unremarkable" test, which is standard.

He also acknowledged that regardless of the results, there is "a certain segment that'll just say this is just junk science."

The results were sent to counsel for the Senate Judiciary Committee by Ford's attorneys in advance of Thursday's hearing, when both Kavanaugh and Ford will testify about the allegations.

Beth Wilkinson, who is Kavanaugh's attorney, is interested in seeing the therapy sessions notes, which she says are important to corroborate claims made by Ford. "Apparently in those notes, there's a differing story about how many people were present at the party, there's no mention of Judge Kavanaugh, and so all that information would be very important to determine whether there's any corroboration of this allegation," Wilkinson on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday.

Ford's attorneys said in their letter that they would not produce their client's medical records because they contain "private, highly sensitive information that is not necessary for the committee to assess the credibility of her testimony."

Since Ford's allegation surfaced, two other women, Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick, have made accusations against Kavanaugh.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I absolutely 100% do not believe any of this shit. Completely ridiculous.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
These "bimbo eruptions" are the result of a "vast left-wing conspiracy." :tippytoe

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s a smear campaign. If it was anything other than that, you go to police, not politicians.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
She doesn’t know if she arrived at the gathering before or after Mark Judge and Kavanaugh, but she’s certain they had been drinking before the gathering?

That doesn’t make sense.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I missed the questioning...some are saying she sounded believable. Anybody hear it?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
She sounds like a woman accusing someone. I don’t know what “she sounds believable” means.

The lady questioning for the GOP is being very professional. She’s already caught her in a few weird lies or misstatements.

Music was loud in the bedroom, but she knew Brett and Mark were downstairs talking before she even left the bathroom next to the loud music? How could you know that if you’re in a bathroom up stairs? How does she know they aren’t fisting some poor girl in the kitchen?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Was too afraid to fly to Washington, that’s why she didn’t want to testify originally.

Uses an airplane to travel quite frequently.

Yeah. Uh-uh.

Top Bottom