The Outrage Thread

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It will be interesting to see if the left wing loonies will cause a backlash in the elections or if the country became stupider due to their influence.

bkeavs

Not So New Member
Do we have any idea the year or where this may have happened? She doesn't remember how she got to the party and doesn't know how she got home? How can Kavanaugh refute something that has no specifics to them
We talk about how survivors have memory issues but this isnt a woman who was actually raped. She thought she may have gotten raped. I would think thats alot different than actually getting raped

Why are there so many holes to this story?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
And supreme court nominees were pretty much sailing through for some time until Merrick Garland got completely fucked.

This is absolutely about revenge and retribution and delay and seeing if team blue can take back the Senate in this election.
Correct. Kavanaugh is being smeared as a would-be rapist, not because there is any evidence to that effect, but because it serves the Democratic Party’s political convenience. Glad you finally admitted it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Do we have any idea the year or where this may have happened? She doesn't remember how she got to the party and doesn't know how she got home? How can Kavanaugh refute something that has no specifics to them
We talk about how survivors have memory issues but this isnt a woman who was actually raped. She thought she may have gotten raped. I would think thats alot different than actually getting raped

Why are there so many holes to this story?
How dare you?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I can not wait until someone accuses Corey Booker after he announces his run for 2020. That way he can call a press conference and tell his accuser that she’s a hero and deserves to be believed.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't think she testified to anything that should impugn Kavanaugh. She still can't provide details, she still has no corroborating evidence, she still has no record of saying anything to anyone for decades.

Unless you are prepared to say that this level of proof -- almost nothing besides her word -- is enough to adjudge guilt in the court of public opinion, then it cannot possibly outweigh the vast weight of

1) Kavanaugh's record since then
2) The hundreds or thousands of character recommendations he's received
3) The endorsements from both sides of the political aisle as to the quality of work he's produced, his legal acumen, and his professionalism in the workplace on the job
4) His work experience and qualifications (worked for Bush administration, has been a federal appellate judge).

There's just nothing in thirty years that suggests what she said is true. So unless you assume what she said is 100% correct -- in the face of all tangible evidence to the contrary -- then even if you are "unsure" of the truth, it's just not enough to overcome.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I can not wait until someone accuses Corey Booker after he announces his run for 2020. That way he can call a press conference and tell his accuser that she’s a hero and deserves to be believed.
Uh, Corey Booker did sexually assault a woman in high school. He's admitted to it.

But it's not really about what you've done, it's about whether you've submitted yourself for indoctrination and reeducation, and since Booker has fessed up to his assault and has done his penance in the form of confession and oaths of fealty to liberalism, he's let off the hook.

So today's lesson is, sexually assaulting someone doesn't reflect poorly on you if you are needed for the progression of the liberal agenda. Too bad Al Franken was deemed expendible!

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, he’s going to be okay.

I would fucking love it if he stood up, told them all to fuck off, and stick the scotus seat up their asses.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Moral of the story?

Don't be a drunken idiot, even as a teenager, and not expect to come back and get you one day.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, he’s going to be okay.

I would fucking love it if he stood up, told them all to fuck off, and stick the scotus seat up their asses.
He should say it FFFFFFFuck you tho

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Georgetown Prep is full of a bunch of rich, entitled assholes.

I have no idea whether any of this is true, but based on that, fuck this guy.

bkeavs

Not So New Member
Veteran sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell asked if Ford had “any particular motives to ascribe” why Keyser denied any knowledge of the alleged incident. Ford suggested that “health challenges” played a role, insinuating that the denial may have come exclusively from her lawyer, saying Keyser “texted me right after with an apology”:

Leland has significant health challenges and I’m happy that she’s focusing on herself and getting the health treatment that she needs. She let me know that she needed her lawyer to take care of this for her. She texted me right after with an apology and good wishes.

I don’t expect that PJ and Leland would remember this evening. It was a very unremarkable party. It was not one of there more notorious parties, because nothing remarkable happened to them that evening. They were downstairs.

On Saturday evening, Keyser’s attorney sent a letter to the committee stating his client has no recollection of being told about the alleged incident or attending a party with Kavanaugh present.

As previously reported by

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Georgetown Prep is full of a bunch of rich, entitled assholes.

I have no idea whether any of this is true, but based on that, fuck this guy.

Yeah, based on that, destroy a guy’s entire life’s work. Sounds legit.

Top Bottom