The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Truly sad times in this country when you have people here wishing death on an 85 year old woman.

True representatives of the right. I imagine most of you trash feel this way.
How old are you? I don’t discriminate.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Not only does this persons experience have any proof value for another person but it’s absolutely absurd to even present one of persons experience as being substantive toward another individual. Are we to believe that even a tragic provable experience of one individual is actually okay to substitute as correlary evidence to an entirely separate individuals claim that they allege may have experiences that are the same. The entire relevance theory to the law absolutely forbids this practice to enter the court rooms. You cannot produce evidence of a separate non connected occurance as being proof of something else. The audacity and dishonest approach of the Democrats that they really care about Professor Fords alleged experience is as transparent as crystal glass. They are simply stalling.

All the antics of dredging up other legitimate victims is just flak to try to influence PR issues with the actual populace hoping that it will look bad for anyone to dispute them because by doing so it will also mean that Professor Fords allegations should carry the same weight.
No one gives a shit if it destroys Kavanaugh's career.

That's where we are in politics and civility these days.

You have pieces of shit on the right here wishing death on a woman on the supreme court, but the left is horrible for wanting to destroy a supposed good man's career.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No one gives a shit if it destroys Kavanaugh's career.

That's where we are in politics and civility these days.

You have pieces of shit on the right here wishing death on a woman on the supreme court, but the left is horrible for wanting to destroy a supposed good man's career.
If you truly believed no one gives a shit you would guit digging up the ridicules and childish memes and outrageous articles. You may not give a shit and I am inclined to believe this is the case but some of us actually care about the state of the nation regardless what party is in the Administrative branch. You are pretty clearly understood by most of us here as to your persuasions which are you are a wrecker. You don’t know how to build you only know how to try to destroy or tear down. You won’t lead because it put you in risk of being in front of something. You prefer to hunker in the back and be positioned to turn tail and run. You are a provoker who likes to start fights and watch someone else get hurt. When presented with a question that requires a serious legitimate response you throw up a laughing smiley because you don’t have a legitimate response. You never try to solve problems but rather cause a problem. Yeah we have your number.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Can you grasp the notion of guys on a message board talking about Ginsberg dying just like they (and you) have talked about Jerry Jones dying? No matter how much they talk about or wish it happens, IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON HER.

Now, if you're capable, see if you can understand how what the left is doing to Kavanaugh can/willl ACTUALLY HAVE AN EFFECT ON HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

Prove to us that you're not really as stupid as people say you are. C'mon... You can do it.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Can you grasp the notion of guys on a message board talking about Ginsberg dying just like they (and you) have talked about Jerry Jones dying? No matter how much they talk about or wish it happens, IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON HER.

Now, if you're capable, see if you can understand how what the left is doing to Kavanaugh can/willl ACTUALLY HAVE AN EFFECT ON HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

Prove to us that you're not really as stupid as people say you are. C'mon... You can do it.
Regardless. You and multiple others on here would be happy if Ginsberg died.

That makes you horrible human beings.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

And if Trump keeled over taking a shit on the Presidential throne Elvis-style, please deny that you wouldn't laugh your ass off.

That is part of the problem right now. Human beings judging on how "human" the other side is.

I hate to break it to you, there is no real ideal that humans actually attain.

People all fucking suck. The ones that seem like they don't are probably just pretending.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Regardless.
:lol

Typical of you. Sweep it under the rug and deflect when something is presented to you that you couldn't possibly dispute. This is a tactic you constantly use when you paint yourself into another retarded corner. Obvious to anybody that's ever read more than a couple of your posts.

You and multiple others on here would be happy if Ginsberg died.
I've never mentioned her, or discussed her. If you're going to project, at least aim your retardation to somebody that might give a damn.

Again.

:lol

Spare us your self righteous indignation, you fucking useless twat of a hypocrite.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I bet your heart skips a beat when an opposing football player is injured, then you stand up in your living room and clap when they give the thumbs up sign, as long as they don’t give the “okay sign”

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Do I really need to dig up the "classy" social media posts when Charles Krauthammer died? Or when Steve Scalise was shot? Or when Rand Paul was assaulted? Hell, you had tenured professors dancing on Barbara Bush's grave.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Do I really need to dig up the "classy" social media posts when Charles Krauthammer died? Or when Steve Scalise was shot? Or when Rand Paul was assaulted? Hell, you had tenured professors dancing on Barbara Bush's grave.
So that excuses scum like you and Sheik from wishing death on a woman because you don't agree with her politics?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So that excuses scum like you and Sheik from wishing death on a woman because you don't agree with her politics?
No, it means you can't complain when Ginsburg receives the same callous treatment. And I never said one goddamn word about that old bitty.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
26-year-old Alec Smith couldn’t afford the $1,300 a month insulin he needed to control his diabetes, so he tried rationing it -- and died. His mother is now speaking out, telling NBC News she lost her son “because of pharmaceutical greed.”

Don't look for any sympathy here.

SHOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER JOB, CORPSE!!

$21 for a vial of insulin in 1996

$320 today.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You just went to moronic levels. You think one individual is representive of the entire masses. That individual I’s one being used by politicians and secondly she has been invited to give her story many times. Try harder.

Top Bottom