The Odell Beckham Watch Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Lebron's net worth is about a billion dollars and he's close to retirement.

Here's a scary scenario just when you thought it was safe to root for Jerry to sell the team.

Suppose something did come out about Jerry and he was forced to sell outside his family.

Lebron could easily put a group together and buy the team, and l could see him wanting to do it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Lebron's net worth is about a billion dollars and he's close to retirement.

Here's a scary scenario just when you thought it was safe to root for Jerry to sell the team.

Suppose something did come out about Jerry and he was forced to sell outside his family.

Lebron could easily put a group together and buy the team, and l could see him wanting to do it.
That would be it for me. I have been through decades of pain and hate Jerry more than any other human on the planet, and yet after all of that, I would be done with the NFL if this happened.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That would be it for me. I have been through decades of pain and hate Jerry more than any other human on the planet, and yet after all of that, I would be done with the NFL if this happened.
Wait, you prefer Jerry more to what amounts to a typical pro sports ownership consortium?

I would love almost any other kind of non-Snyder ownership, because they would hire an actual honest to God GM, and the best candidates possible would line up for the best job in the NFL

Cotton

Staff member
Wait, you prefer Jerry more to what amounts to a typical pro sports ownership consortium?

I would love almost any other kind of non-Snyder ownership, because they would hire an actual honest to God GM, and the best candidates possible would line up for the best job in the NFL
I don't have a shit ton of principle (yes, I do) but I have some.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I would strongly prefer Jerry to Lebron.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If the Giants lose tomorrow, that probably takes them out of the running. Problem is, I want them to win. :shrug

Cotton

Staff member
If the Giants lose tomorrow, that probably takes them out of the running. Problem is, I want them to win. :shrug
Nope. Why? Just because they are playing the Skins? I’m not wishing to hurt our seeding just for an outlier chance that OBJ doesn’t come here.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Nope. Why? Just because they are playing the Skins? I’m not wishing to hurt our seeding just for an outlier chance that OBJ doesn’t come here.
Yes, I hate the Skins more (I live out here) and they're coming on like gangbusters. Time to cool them off a little.

Cotton

Staff member
Yes, I hate the Skins more (I live out here) and they're coming up like gangbusters. Time to cool them off a little.
I hate the Skins more too, but I still would rather the Giants get closer to tying them for the cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom