The Odell Beckham Watch Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Y'all know that any drafted receiver takes time to adjust. You typically have to wait a while before they get their shit together.
Is this really true though? Garrett Wilson and Olave both went over 1000 last year. London and Pickens went over 800. Jameson Williams gets a pass for being injured

So I mean that's 4 WRs in the draft who were legit starters and better than anyone we had not named Lamb.

You'll see this in every draft.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is this really true though? Garrett Wilson and Olave both went over 1000 last year. London and Pickens went over 800. Jameson Williams gets a pass for being injured

So I mean that's 4 WRs in the draft who were legit starters and better than anyone we had not named Lamb.

You'll see this in every draft.
All of those save Pickens were first round picks.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All of those save Pickens were first round picks.
Well that is true. You go to the second round and your odds drop. Beyond the first two rounds, dream on.

It's probably why we should focus on the Smith-Njigba and Addison types. To me those are your Olave types who can have an immediate impact. If you go back to 2021 the only impact guy outside the first round I can think of is St Brown. He was a fourth rounder.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well that is true. You go to the second round and your odds drop. Beyond the first two rounds, dream on.

It's probably why we should focus on the Smith-Njigba and Addison types. To me those are your Olave types who can have an immediate impact. If you go back to 2021 the only impact guy outside the first round I can think of is St Brown. He was a fourth rounder.
I don’t think either will be around at 26. The TCU kid maybe.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Pickens was 1st round talent, just stayed injured at UGA.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Liar! I can smell your type a mile away.
I go to games, but have never been invested in them...definitely not gonna jump on the bandwagon now.

I'm surrounded by them though!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
I suppose this thread can be closed now. This one lived a long and fruitful life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom