The New Member Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Who is said dicktator?
They mentioned Reality when they first got here, but I don't recall ever seeing him around much in the old days.

EmmittStaubach

Homicidal Amish Comedian
I was emmittstaubach on the old forum, then ESisback on the CZ. The doom-n-gloom there is relentless, and the “justice” is very uneven. It was always that confrontational—the deadly serious, enlightened realists vs. the Kool Aid chugging Care Bears who “didn’t know football”. One guy claimed that only DFW residents were true invested fans.

Labels. I’m invested in fun!

Ranch

Coach_Hos
I was emmittstaubach on the old forum, then ESisback on the CZ. The doom-n-gloom there is relentless, and the “justice” is very uneven. It was always that confrontational—the deadly serious, enlightened realists vs. the Kool Aid chugging Care Bears who “didn’t know football”. One guy claimed that only DFW residents were true invested fans.

Labels. I’m invested in fun!
I don't like the negativity....I get being upset, but some go to far with the constant hate. I enjoy the back and forth, but the negativity really pisses me off.

Puttyism

♡☆
Last edited:

Jarhead

DCC 4Life
You are going to hate it here. :lol
I was going to ask him if he really thought it would be any different here. You kind of beat me to it.

What pisses me off about the zone is the few who view themselves as holier-than-thou and accuse others of not being real fans when they have a different opinion about whatever. For instance, I might say I don't feel Dak is worth 40 million a year and that he's a bad QB against tougher opponents. The Dak homers will swoop in and call you all sorts of names, including shit like 'you aren't a real fan if you don't believe Dak is the greatest QB the football world has ever seen'.

I've been a fan of this team since 1974 and have put up with all sorts of shit for almost 50 fucking years. Don't tell me I'm not a fan because I don't worship your fucking QB like you do.

Its non stop daily crap like this that goes on EVERY DAMN DAY. Just lets fans be fans in their own way.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was going to ask him if he really thought it would be any different here.

What pisses me off about the zone is the few who view themselves as holier-than-thou and accuse others of not being real fans when they have a different opinion about whatever. For instance, I might say I don't feel Dak is worth 40 million a year and that he's a bad QB against tougher opponents. The Dak homers will swoop in and call you all sorts of names, including shit like 'you aren't a real fan if you don't believe Dak is the greatest QB the football world has ever seen'.

I've been a fan of this team since 1974 and have put up with all sorts of shit for almost 50 fucking years. Don't tell me I'm not a fan because I don't worship your fucking QB like you do.

Its non stop, daily crap like that that goes on EVERY DAMN DAY.
We joke about the whole "real/fake fan" thing here, but you will never anyone here say that shit seriously. Mainly because it's a fucking retarded argument, and normally when someone drops it, they have nothing else.

Jarhead

DCC 4Life
We joke about the whole "real/fake fan" thing here, but you will never anyone here say that shit seriously. Mainly because it's a fucking retarded argument, and normally when someone drops it, they have nothing else.
For the record, Ranch isn't one of those few - he'll be a solid member here and is a stand up guy from what I read. He occasionally gets a bit bent out of shape whenever anyone bad mouths a player, but that's just the coach in him 'protecting his flock'. I will never fault him for that.

Ranch

Coach_Hos
You are going to hate it here. :lol
I used to be the same way, but I had a fan attack one of my players once during halftime because he fumbled......we were up 48-0.....that opened my eyes. I get pissed off too, but knowing my wife and daughter had to hear that crap in the stands.....kinda changed me. But, I do get it and I respect it.

Puttyism

♡☆
Username.
Reality.
For the record, Ranch isn't one of those few - he'll be a solid member here and is a stand up guy from what I read. He occasionally gets a bit bent out of shape whenever anyone bad mouths a player, but that's just the coach in him 'protecting his flock'. I will never fault him for that.
Nailed it!

Last edited:

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
I was going to ask him if he really thought it would be any different here. You kind of beat me to it.

Its non stop daily crap like this that goes on EVERY DAMN DAY. Just lets fans be fans in their own way.
I like it when they say you dont watch football do you

waldoputty

Banned for the Greater Good

totally agree with u
dak to me is a good but not great qb that may ultimately screw us from winning the trophy
especially his speed probably has declined from his marginal 4.8 at the combine
did not see much dual threat recently
we may have to start from scratch soon

waldoputty

coachie has really really issues
he is not called benchie for no reason because he often suffers from pms
and for the record, he coached girls gymnastics in high school despite his attempts to tell people he is a football coach

waldoputty

I used to be the same way, but I had a fan attack one of my players once during halftime because he fumbled......we were up 48-0.....that opened my eyes. I get pissed off too, but knowing my wife and daughter had to hear that crap in the stands.....kinda changed me. But, I do get it and I respect it.
pretending to be football coach again

Top Bottom