The New Member Thread

EmmittStaubach

Homicidal Amish Comedian
That was sweet boozer, thank you!

Some of us newbies understand the so-called brother/sisterhood being we've been together many years as well lamtgd. Being on the Zone and the Dallas Cowboys forum for a long time has made us all very thick skinned. Let me end by saying, Central got the good ones from the Zone!
Glad you made it J!
Howdy Sis!

shoop

Semi-contributing member
You should be more specific - Jerry is the spit donor.

I'm envious of your 'Asshole of the day' award. How does someone earn that? I want one.......
Brag about something and then never show it. Call people stupid without showing signs of intelligence.
make up insane stories that are either impossible to believe or have no basis in reality.
Those will get you close.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
Ok I need to know what happens if I report myself? I thought about doing it once but I reviewed the post and changed my mind.

Jarhead

DCC 4Life
Ok I need to know what happens if I report myself? I thought about doing it once but I reviewed the post and changed my mind.
You should try it. It might help you get rid of your gas.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
please tell me the others.
I don't remember their names, but we've had a couple.

They didn't stay/last long obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Puttyism

♡☆
She's a good looking one, too....
Waldoputty is male, but kinda questionable.
Awe. TY Raunchy. Lol Putty! :tippytoe
Which forum did you all used to (or still) primarily post to
Esisback, Cowpolk & myself go way back to Jerry's site, Dallas Cowboys Forum. Then he shut it down. Then we went to The Cowboys Zone. Where we met more great people as @Ranch @waldoputty @Corso @PA CowboyFan etc.... now we're all together and made it to a more civilized forum that's not run by a control freak! Constantly walking on eggshells.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
Awe. TY Raunchy. Lol Putty! :tippytoe
Esisback, Cowpolk & myself go way back to Jerry's site, Dallas Cowboys Forum. Then he shut it down. Then we went to The Cowboys Zone. Where we met more great people as @Ranch @waldoputty @Corso @PA CowboyFan etc.... now we're all together and made it to a more civilized forum that's not run by a control freak! Constantly walking on eggshells.
Who is said dicktator?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Well then a belated welcome to the DCC, where you'll find we're all long time Cowboys posters who are very familiar with the limitations of The Zone.

Top Bottom