The Job Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Welp, I have decided that I am going to seek a CEO to run my businesses. I’ve taken it as far as my desire and skills can go. I’m exhausted and frustrated more than you could imagine. I’m looking for a 5-6 year exit from this muther. It has been a wild ride up that was accomplished from grit and heart.
When should I start?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Welp, I have decided that I am going to seek a CEO to run my businesses. I’ve taken it as far as my desire and skills can go. I’m exhausted and frustrated more than you could imagine. I’m looking for a 5-6 year exit from this muther. It has been a wild ride up that was accomplished from grit and heart.
I was looking at maybe moving to the Dallas area in an HR manager role . I would consider coming there for you instead. 20 years of management experience and true believer in treating people right and they will help take care of the company.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I finally figured out the phone. It was actually migrating everything each time.

What was happening is the IOS migration would stall multiple times with one minute left. I did the action like three times thinking it didn't take.

Then I said fuck it, I will DO IT LIVE and all of my contacts and shit were in there, in triplicate. It is now fixed.

So, I was doing it right. Just got impatient that's all.

Thank you all for your concern.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I finally figured out the phone. It was actually migrating everything each time.

What was happening is the IOS migration would stall multiple times with one minute left. I did the action like three times thinking it didn't take.

Then I said fuck it, I will DO IT LIVE and all of my contacts and shit were in there, in triplicate. It is now fixed.

I'll definitely be able to sleep now.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'm shocked that you got impatient.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can now announce I am semi-comfortable with the iPhone now.

And it is weird, that now all the Apple people see I have one, they want to connect. Something about the texts changing color.

data

Forbes #1

And it is weird, that now all the Apple people see I have one, they want to connect. Something about the texts changing color.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How many of you have had female bosses?

I have to admit, I think I have had way too many if I actually sit there and count in retrospect.

All in all though, I find that female bosses are far more fun.

My male bosses? Mostly fags or insecure fat guys.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

I have to admit, I think I have had way too many if I actually sit there and count in retrospect.

Any female boss I've ever had was actually pretty great, except my wife. I don't like her bossing me.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Well, now you're an asshole.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Your choice of gif puzzles me.

BTW, the actual guy who created the gif died today.
I wonder where his jrave will be located.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I've had the opposite experience.

I've had way more uptight and irritating female bosses than male.

Top Bottom