The Gun Control Debate Thread

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Seriously, how?
The rate of homicides in the US (right to bear arms) is much higher than any other first world country as far as I've been able to check. Its a bunch of war torn or cartel over run banana countries like Mexico and some us cities when I googled most dangerous cities/ cities with highest murder rate.
For it to be "Scientifically, mathematically and statistically.." Proven shouldn't there be a methodology?
I get it was probably meant as a joke, but I think many think this is actually true.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seriously, how?
The rate of homicides in the US (right to bear arms) is much higher than any other first world country as far as I've been able to check. Its a bunch of war torn or cartel over run banana countries like Mexico and some us cities when I googled most dangerous cities/ cities with highest murder rate.
For it to be "Scientifically, mathematically and statistically.." Proven shouldn't there be a methodology?
I get it was probably meant as a joke, but I think many think this is actually true.
And, the highest gun violence is in cities with the strictest gun laws. Weird, isn't it?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.
It's not weird. Gun laws don't prevent criminals from doing what they do. We have a criminal problem in this country, not a gun problem.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They're about to try and run a end around on gun rights

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

There will def be a lawsuit over this

Top Bottom