The Gun Control Debate Thread

jsmith6919

Classless Shitpainter
Can someone explain this cartoon to me?
I'm guessing they're implying assassination. It's a shit meme imo, for starters JFK wasn't killed for his stance on the 2nd or for curtailing anyone's rights(not going to even goto why I think he was killed or who did it cause that's a whole nother can of worms).

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm guessing they're implying assassination. It's a shit meme imo, for starters JFK wasn't killed for his stance on the 2nd or for curtailing anyone's rights(not going to even goto why I think he was killed or who did it cause that's a whole nother can of worms).
I think it's a shit meme, too. I thought that is what it implied but didn't want to jump to conclusions. It's fucking idiotic is what it is.

Chocolate Lab

Oh come on, it's the offseason.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's a shit meme, too. I thought that is what it implied but didn't want to jump to conclusions. It's fucking idiotic is what it is.
Yeah it's simply implying that one gun can take down a government that has nukes and fighter Jets. And yes it's stupid. I'd never even hint at the thought of an assassination. That's the dirty shit democrats did the entire time Trump was in office.

boozeman

Administrator
Staff member

What special kind of stupid yahoo allows for maid service when they are going to shoot up something?

Angrymesscan

Seriously, how?
The rate of homicides in the US (right to bear arms) is much higher than any other first world country as far as I've been able to check. Its a bunch of war torn or cartel over run banana countries like Mexico and some us cities when I googled most dangerous cities/ cities with highest murder rate.
For it to be "Scientifically, mathematically and statistically.." Proven shouldn't there be a methodology?
I get it was probably meant as a joke, but I think many think this is actually true.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seriously, how?
The rate of homicides in the US (right to bear arms) is much higher than any other first world country as far as I've been able to check. Its a bunch of war torn or cartel over run banana countries like Mexico and some us cities when I googled most dangerous cities/ cities with highest murder rate.
For it to be "Scientifically, mathematically and statistically.." Proven shouldn't there be a methodology?
I get it was probably meant as a joke, but I think many think this is actually true.
And, the highest gun violence is in cities with the strictest gun laws. Weird, isn't it?

Top Bottom