The Great Police Work Thread

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
The problem with this situation is everyone has a different imaginary video of what happened in their heads and they are arguing based on what they see there.

jeebs

Brand New Member
The problem with this situation is everyone has a different imaginary video of what happened in their heads and they are arguing based on what they see there.
I sorta agree, but I also think the problem is both sides are right. Cops are scared and too quick to shoot people and escalate situations, but everyone knows you act like brown you are just flat out going to be shot. Basically I think this is the wrong case to make this point. The 12 year old shot for not dropping a cap gun would have been a better option.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I sorta agree, but I also think the problem is both sides are right. Cops are scared and too quick to shoot people and escalate situations, but everyone knows you act like brown you are just flat out going to be shot. Basically I think this is the wrong case to make this point. The 12 year old shot for not dropping a cap gun would have been a better option.
The guy who was walking around in wal mart with a BB gun and got killed without showing any aggressive action would be better.

The 12 year old could have been another columbine/newtown. You don't bring any kind of gun to a fucking school. That's suicide by cop. I've said since Columbine that the cops in Colorado were pussies for not going in hot and taking those two bitches down. They let people bleed to death as they waited outside for a long time after the little shits had already killed themselves because they didn't want to go in.

When you have a reasonable report of a "shooter" in a school and you make a demand that they lay down the weapon and they do something other than that, you shoot them and worry about why they wanted to shoot up a school later.

jeebs

Brand New Member
The guy who was walking around in wal mart with a BB gun and got killed without showing any aggressive action would be better.
. That was nuts. It shows you how ridiculous some people are that they defended it. How do you even have a conversation with people like that? Only by dumbing yourself down is it possible.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Also, I will flat out take a gun away from a 12 year, 99 times out of a 100. So yea, I think it is a problem that police kill 99 innocent children to save one of their own. Protect and serve!

[/hyperbole]

I think the greatest indictment of law enforcement is they deliberately obfuscate how many innocent people they kill every year. They systematically work to restrict that information and make it literally impossible to find. If they didn't know they were wrong, why do it? Why is the information for police killings nonexistent? In the age of the Internet, when rite aid remembers everything you have bought their, ever....

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Also, I will flat out take a gun away from a 12 year, 99 times out of a 100. So yea, I think it is a problem that police kill 99 innocent children to save one of their own. Protect and serve!

[/hyperbole]

I think the greatest indictment of law enforcement is they deliberately obfuscate how many innocent people they kill every year. They systematically work to restrict that information and make it literally impossible to find. If they didn't know they were wrong, why do it? Why is the information for police killings nonexistent? In the age of the Internet, when rite aid remembers everything you have bought their, ever....
HOLD ON. Just a second. Did they know it was a 12 year old that wanted to shoot up the school? What if it was a 15-16 year old that was small and one of those bitches that want to kill everyone because of a facebook status.

jeebs

Brand New Member
HOLD ON. Just a second. Did they know it was a 12 year old that wanted to shoot up the school? What if it was a 15-16 year old that was small and one of those bitches that want to kill everyone because of a facebook status.
I know nothing about the story. The most I know is the headline, "cop kills kid with cap gun after he refused to put it down".

Seems like quite a few kids have been shit over cap guns, to me that means people need to slow down.

We can't keep breeding scared police. Someone needs to be brave if we are going to live free.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I know nothing about the story. The most I know is the headline, "cop kills kid with cap gun after he refused to put it down".

Seems like quite a few kids have been shit over cap guns, to me that means people need to slow down.

We can't keep breeding scared police. Someone needs to be brave if we are going to live free.
We need to breed kids with more goddamn sense. Given MY tools I would hose that bitch down with enough pepper spray to stop a rabid grizzly bear, but if I think he's going back inside to kill a bunch of kids he's the same kind of hamburger I'd make out of a convicted felon trying to climb the fence at my prison.

If you are so scared for yourself that you can't do your job, go be a truck driver. If you are scared for others because someone was on the verge of some kind of rampage, put them down.

I have a way of having guns on me and in my vehicle and never being shot. I inform them what I am doing and where my guns are as soon as they talk to me.

I am a fat white guy, so they are probably not worried about me, to be fair.

The only cops I've ever met that were total garbage were TX Highway Patrol, and those arrogant, stupid, lazy, inbred, unprofessional pieces of shit got a 20% raise when we got nothing. Let them burn in hell for what they steal from TX taxpayers.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Personally I doubt he would shoot the cop, beat badly and hospitalize, yea. People don't just kill cops for jollys, they tend to take a dim view of that and the consequences are not worth it.
But, you don't know that, nor did the cop. You figure he's gonna wait around, invite him out for tea, and ask him his intentions even though he already tried to take his gun?

Cotton

Staff member
No! You don't get to just think you are in danger, not be in danger, and then murder someone in cold blood. That is not a right.
You damn sure do. If you feel your life is in danger you get to defend yourself by law. Even to the point of shooting someone.

Cotton

Staff member
Then argue that one. You won't find me arguing back.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You damn sure do. If you feel your life is in danger you get to defend yourself by law. Even to the point of shooting someone.
Criminal law...

Please, I'd love to hear the law on all 50 states, since it is state specific.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, since I live in Texas I would be talking about Texas.... But i figure in all states if you feel your life is in imminent danger, you have the right to defend yourself. Or in some states do you have to let someone shoot you instead of shooting first?

jeebs

Brand New Member
Texas has some good laws, the one that allows you to shoot people who are running away and unarmed if they are in the act of stealing your property, is a good example.

Still any state wants more than your feelings as justification for shooting someone, they also require that their be legitimate reasons for those feelings. You don't get to be paranoid and climb a clock tower, then claim self defense.

Cotton

Staff member
Texas has some good laws, the one that allows you to shoot people who are running away and unarmed if they are in the act of stealing your property, is a good example.

Still any state wants more than your feelings as justification for shooting someone, they also require that their be legitimate reasons for those feelings. You don't get to be paranoid and climb a clock tower, then claim self defense.
Now you're intentionally being an idiot.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We need to breed kids with more goddamn sense. Given MY tools I would hose that bitch down with enough pepper spray to stop a rabid grizzly bear, but if I think he's going back inside to kill a bunch of kids he's the same kind of hamburger I'd make out of a convicted felon trying to climb the fence at my prison.

If you are so scared for yourself that you can't do your job, go be a truck driver. If you are scared for others because someone was on the verge of some kind of rampage, put them down.

I have a way of having guns on me and in my vehicle and never being shot. I inform them what I am doing and where my guns are as soon as they talk to me.

I am a fat white guy, so they are probably not worried about me, to be fair.

The only cops I've ever met that were total garbage were TX Highway Patrol, and those arrogant, stupid, lazy, inbred, unprofessional pieces of shit got a 20% raise when we got nothing. Let them burn in hell for what they steal from TX taxpayers.
Dude, you have such a victim mentality. Don't be pissed because a dude got a better job than you.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Dude, you have such a victim mentality. Don't be pissed because a dude got a better job than you.
Lol, I think he is more upset about the victim mentality of police while their field is higher status, better paid, and safer than his.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

I knew a guy in middle school who tried to ride away on a guy's bike in the middle of the night and got shot in the butt.

Not really relevant, but I enjoy sharing.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm pissed because they are the worst cops in the state. The only cops who ever pulled me over and acted like assholes to me were troopers. On top of that, they don't do any useful police work. All the lazy assholes do is write tickets. If there's a murder, a rape, a robbery, anything, the local PD and Sheriff's office handles it. If you're going 75 mph on the highway, the overpaid meter maids are there to take care of business.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I'm pissed because they are the worst cops in the state. The only cops who ever pulled me over and acted like assholes to me were troopers. On top of that, they don't do any useful police work. All the lazy assholes do is write tickets. If there's a murder, a rape, a robbery, anything, the local PD and Sheriff's office handles it. If you're going 75 mph on the highway, the overpaid meter maids are there to take care of business.
Lol, let it go. You have been mad about that shit for 10 years

Top Bottom