The Great Police Work Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do you really not see the bias of these sites and what about anything said there proves a point, they are both speculating.
Look at the picture above.

Cotton

Staff member
The doctor himself said he could have been giving up and you call me stupid.:lol
Well, sure he could have been giving up, but many eye witnesses said he was rushing him and the autopsy report proved that at the very least he was facing the cop. So, this refutes the witnesses that said he was shot while running away.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The diagram drawn by the doctor in the autopsy itself. Notice no entrance or exit wound to the back?

Still not enough proof for you?
Proof of what?

My only issue is was he shot while giving himself up and these photos prove nothing.

But its good to know that in your mind case closed nothing to see here.

Cotton

Staff member
Proof of what?

My only issue is was he shot while giving himself up and these photos prove nothing.

But its good to know that in your mind case closed nothing to see here.
So, you finally admit that there is proof that all of those eye witnesses were wrong about him being shot while running away. Good to see you can admit failure.

Second, there are eye witnesses in the articles I posted above (at least 4 of them just in those two articles) that say he was "bum-rushing" the cop when the shots were fired. They weren't the only ones.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Well, sure he could have been giving up, but many eye witnesses said he was rushing him and the autopsy report proved that at the very least he was facing the cop. So, this refutes the witnesses that said he was shot while running away.
Nobody has said this but the friend of the cop only one eyewitness said he was coming toward the cop, at least stop making shit up to fit your narrative.

There have been maybe 5 eyewitnesses identified so far stop with this many said he was rushing the officer nonsense, because 4 of those 5 do not say this.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So, you finally admit that there is proof that all of those eye witnesses were wrong about him being shot while running away. Good to see you can admit failure.

Second, there are eye witnesses in the articles I posted above (at least 4 of them just in those two articles) that say he was "bum-rushing" the cop when the shots were fired. They weren't the only ones.
Now you are just making shit up, one article is only talking about the autopsy and the other only has the guy heard on the video and he says coming toward the cop did you think I was not going to read them?

I just don't know what to say either you did not read them yourself or you are hoping nobody else doe either way its not a good look for you.

Cotton

Staff member
Nobody has said this but the friend of the cop only one eyewitness said he was coming toward the cop, at least stop making shit up to fit your narrative.

There have been maybe 5 eyewitnesses identified so far stop with this many said he was rushing the officer nonsense, because 4 of those 5 do not say this.
Report: More Than a Dozen Witnesses Have Corroborated Officer Darren Wilson’s Version of Ferguson Shooting
Aug. 18, 2014 11:22pm Jason Howerton

More than a dozen witnesses have backed up the account of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the controversial shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, police sources reportedly told St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Christine Byers.

Byers also reported on Monday that Brown’s body was transported from the county medical examiner to a funeral home and then back to the medical examiner for three autopsies.

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting #Ferguson

— Christine Byers (@ChristineDByers) August 19, 2014

Protests continued on Monday night, more than a week after Brown was fatally shot by Wilson.

Though Wilson has not spoken publicly about his side of the story, an alleged friend of the officer, identified only as Josie, shared what she claimed to be Wilson’s recollection of events. CNN later confirmed that the woman’s account matches Wilson’s account of the shooting, according to their law enforcement sources.

The woman called into TheBlaze TV host Dana Loesch’s radio show on Friday, claiming that Brown “bum-rushed” Wilson moments after pushing him into his squad car, punching him in the face and trying to grab the cop’s gun.

“Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something,” the caller added. “The final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two or three feet in front of the officer.”

More than a dozen witnesses back up cop’s version of Ferguson shooting, police sources say

August 19, 2014 by Joe Saunders 246 Comments
As Attorney General Eric Holder prepares to travel to the Missouri town racked by riots over the police shooting death of a black teenager Wednesday, the “social justice” narrative that’s blamed the officer for more than a week is being upended by an angle to the story now getting national attention.

cnn0819CNN reported Monday on a phone call to a talk radio show over the weekend in which a caller claiming to be a friend of the officer tells a story that backs up police accounts that the Ferguson, Mo., shooting resulted from a struggle for the officer’s weapon started by shooting victim Michael Brown.

The caller said Brown not only tussled with the officer, causing the gun to go off, before running. When the officer with gun drawn ordered him to halt, the caller said, Brown turned and rushed the officer.

That was when the officer shot Brown six times, the caller said. The final, fatal bullet struck bullet struck Brown in the top of the head, indicating his head was down, backing up the caller’s contention that he was rushing the officer when the shooting took place.

The version is now being backed up being backed up by numerous witnesses, the Blaze reported late Monday, citing a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Cotton

Staff member
And here comes the "but those are police sources, and we all know we can't trust the cops" nonsense again.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And here comes the "but those are police sources, and we all know we can't trust the cops" nonsense again.
This a reporter saying what the cops told her, so now we are to believe everything a reporter tweets?

Christine Byers ✔ @ChristineDByers
Follow
Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

This could be true or it could be embellishment and what exactly is a police source?

Cotton

Staff member
This a reporter saying what the cops told her, so now we are to believe everything a reporter tweets?

Follow
Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

This could be true or it could be embellishment and what exactly is a police source?
:lol

Good lord.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
People snap all the time and cops are not above that but let's also remember the one thread of truth running through all of this is that Brown was unarmed and the cop was not in a tussle when he shot, so this talk of him being in fear of his life is something that needs to be examined closely.
From what I've read, the first shot was fired while they were struggling against the car. So if he was shot in the abdomen then, and pulled away to run away, it would fit eye witness accounts. Then, also according to witnesses, he doubled back and ran at the cop. So I'd assume that's when the rest of the shots were fired. And I'd say if that's the way it went down, it would explain your question of him (cop) being in fear for his life.

So, according to witnesses, your so called thread of truth would be wrong. Autopsy reports have already proven that the "witnesses" that said he was shot while running away were wrong/lying.

Cotton

Staff member
So, according to witnesses, your so called thread of truth would be wrong. Autopsy reports have already proven that the "witnesses" that said he was shot while running away were wrong/lying.
Biased websites, d00d.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Follow

So is this media bias to protect the cops?

If anything, the media plays right into this overplayed horseshit idea that we live in an oppressive police state.

We want to make up shit to bitch about when frankly most stupid fuckers the world over would love to have the privilege to flip off police and not face consequences.

No, go overseas. Travel the world. Then come back to me and tell me if you really know about oppression.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They call him the November poster...because when he rolls through, no threads are left alive.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Officer Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting

Officer Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting

Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson was beaten nearly unconscious and suffered an orbital fracture before he fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown, according to a new bombshell report.

Fox News, citing a “source close to the department’s top brass,” reports that Wilson was taken to the hospital after he was “beaten very severely.” The new report adds additional credibility to a recent report by the Gateway Pundit, which first cited a source who also said Wilson’s eye socket was fractured prior to the shooting.

Fox News’ source also said there is “solid proof” of the violent altercation that occurred between Brown and Wilson. The “well-placed source” also shed some additional light on what allegedly led up to the deadly confrontation.

The source’s account was very similar to claims made by an alleged friend of Wilson who recently called into TheBlaze TV host Dana Loesch’s radio show. The entire ordeal began after Wilson confronted Brown and a friend of obstructing traffic, the source said. More from the report:

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move,” the source said. “They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is “solid proof” that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, “What, you’re going to shoot me?”

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 300-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown’s skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown’s family.

Unfortunately, dashcam and body cameras ordered by the Ferguson Police Department had not yet arrived at the time of the incident.

St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCullough told Fox News that his office won’t reveal any evidence they plan to present to a grand jury. St. Louis County police did not comment on the report.

Police were accused of attempting to tarnish Brown’s character when they released surveillance video allegedly showing the 18-year-old taking part in a strong-arm robbery of a convenience store shortly before the shooting.

Cotton

Staff member
BIASED!

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Now even Bipo is posting stuff that supports the cop's story. Jiggy is just fighting because he desperately wants it to be a race issue.

The cop had a concussion and one of his eye sockets fractured, probably no vision in that eye, he's supposed to let the 300 pound man that just beat his ass and tried to get his gun rush him and give it another try?

Top Bottom