The Great Police Work Thread

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
And of course they hold a press conference with the man’s family and guess who is there… Ben Crump

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Try to detain suspect peacefully? Check.

Suspect starts resisting, use taser? Check.

Suspect continues to struggle, trying to get upper hand? Use further use of force up to and including deadly force. Ummm... No.

Suspect continues to fight back, breaks free and begins to run to car? Allow yourself to be shot and escape because you didn't take this POS down during step 3. Check.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Try to detain suspect peacefully? Check.

Suspect starts resisting, use taser? Check.

Suspect continues to struggle, trying to get upper hand? Use further use of force up to and including deadly force. Ummm... No.

Suspect continues to fight back, breaks free and begins to run to car? Allow yourself to be shot and escape because you didn't take this POS down during step 3. Check.
And people wonder why cops shoot people.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And people wonder why cops shoot people.
Exactly. This is what happens when you're too cautious with these guys. Those cops are incredibly lucky they aren't both dead.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If this happened after George Floyd, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
And if they did shoot him, it would've been hands across America for this poor fellow whose rights were being violated by these "bully" cops.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think that was from a number of years ago. I seem to recall seeing it before, specifically because, that highway and exit is the exit right where my wife used to live in Pennsylvania. She lived like 3 minutes from that exit. I lived about 20-25 min north of that exact spot. Drove by it all the time. Probably dealt with those two officers in court once upon a time.

Actually, yeah. Reading the tweets, one of the Troopers was Ryan Seiple. Like, I'm sure he has no recollection of me, but that name is real familiar and I would be shocked if I didn't have like a traffic ticket case with him at one point.

Top Bottom