The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

• Love
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can say this, me and my boss were sitting in my office watching the press conference, and it sounded like we kicked a FG to win the SB we cheered so loud. Now, I need Tech to reverse their mandate and I will be completely done with the useless pieces of shit.

Cotton

Staff member
So, now #VoteHimOut is trending on Twitter because Abbott lifted the restrictions.

:lol

Fuck off.

Cotton

Staff member
It only took one of the school districts here 45 minutes after the governor's announcement to lift their mask ban in their school buildings. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Olbermann is a piece of shit.

Cotton

Staff member
you would think this little fucker lived in a cave, and yet I imagine he gets around like Gavin Fucking Newsome.
They are wanting you to fear something they don't even truly fear themselves.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
They are wanting you to fear something they don't even truly fear themselves.
What I've noticed about government bureaucracies is there is no upside so what sets in is pain avoidance, fear of blow back and shutting down anything that would cause more work so its not as insidious as a bunch of politicians scheming to take power, etc. Its the byproduct of a general malaise that occurs from the above fueled by enough people who abhor risk, are scared of their own shadow and love to feel virtuous for their compliance (you can usually spot these types as they will be wearing a mask while driving alone in their car and have changed their profile pictures on social media to one wearing a mask--and for extra bonus points it will have some type of "woke" phrase emblazoned across the front of the mask).

Top Bottom