The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol Part time insomniac. If I wake up in the middle of the night and ever get on my phone, it's over for a couple of hours. :nodno
Once I wake up it is really hard for me to fall back asleep, too. Hell, I'm at home today because my daughter is out of school and I will still up at 6. I tried my damndest to go back to sleep. Yeah, no.

Cotton

Staff member

There are Republicans now calling for an investigation.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Once I wake up it is really hard for me to fall back asleep, too. Hell, I'm at home today because my daughter is out of school and I will still up at 6. I tried my damndest to go back to sleep. Yeah, no.
Several years ago I had it really bad. I'd wake up at 3:30 or 4:00 and could never fall back asleep. Probably had mild apnea. And I always needed my eight hours even when I was younger, so I was a total wreck those years. It's a lot better now. Until a couple weeks ago I went a few months sleeping from about 11 to 7 every night like a normal person. :towel

Back to Cuomo... I'm actually very surprised anyone in his administration ever admitted this was going on. The Post must have done some actual investigating.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Several years ago I had it really bad. I'd wake up at 3:30 or 4:00 and could never fall back asleep. Probably had mild apnea. And I always needed my eight hours even when I was younger, so I was a total wreck those years. It's a lot better now. Until a couple weeks ago I went a months sleeping from about 11 to 7 every night like a normal person. :towel
I tell myself every weekend, this is the weekend I'm going to sleep in. Yeah, okay.

Cotton

Staff member

Weird.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are scared of the movement Trump started.
DeSantis is a fucking idiot. He is a more polished politician than Trump, I get that from him.

At the end of the day, when all of this COVID shit is over, he is not going to come out looking very intelligent in how he handled the crisis.

Cotton

Staff member
DeSantis is a fucking idiot. He is a more polished politician than Trump, I get that from him.

At the end of the day, when all of this COVID shit is over, he is not going to come out looking very intelligent in how he handled the crisis.
He is a fucking saint compared to Cuomo. Or really any other governor, really. Why exactly, and be specific, is he a moron?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Why not?

And why is DeSantis an "idiot"?

I hope for his sake he's not as dumb as Ted Cruz.

Cotton

Staff member
I swear to fucking god, if this happens here, I will drive to the motherfucking capitol and burn that entire motherfucking building down by my fucking self. And, this isn't some macho man bravado shit. I am dead on fucking serious. That building and everything (one) in it would burn to ashes.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think it's funny, @yimyammer. I have a child with special needs. I would kill everything and everyone that got in my way to rid as many facets of this broken system as I could before I went out.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I don't think it's funny, @yimyammer. I have a child with special needs. I would kill everything and everyone that got in my way to rid as many facets of this broken system as I could before I went out.
I was laughing at the idea of burning down buildings which appear to be largely made of stone

I'm with you on why you feel the way you do. This is yet another reason why I don't want the government in charge of health care (the most obvious being, they'll suck at it like they do most everything else)

Cotton

Staff member
I was laughing at the idea of burning down buildings which appear to be largely made of stone

I'm with you on why you feel the way you do. This is yet another reason why I don't want the government in charge of health care (the most obvious being, they'll suck at it like they do most everything else)
I didn't mean literally burn down with a pile of sticks and a gas can. Okay, I let my emotions get out of hand because of my bias. Just let it go.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I didn't mean literally burn down with a pile of sticks and a gas can. Okay, I let my emotions get out of hand because of my bias. Just let it go.
I wasn't trying to get under your skin amigo, I feel where you're coming from

Top Bottom