The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Mississippi and Alabama end mask mandates the day after Texas does.

Cotton

Staff member

This is fucking bullshit.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Wonder if that’s because of more trips to the grocery, food vendors, and restaurants expose you more often?
Not in my case, I've spent a small fortune on food delivery this year, I haven't caught the COVID yet but I have caught the fat ass

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The masks didn't do that shit, you fucking muppet. You just renamed the flu to something else.
Yeah, I would say it was most impacted by most of America being quarantined indoors.

But of course masks will make a difference for a disease transmitted by spit particles. They do suck to wear though.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, I would say it was most impacted by most of America being quarantined indoors.

But of course masks will make a difference for a disease transmitted by spit particles. They do suck to wear though.
The flu cases in this country did not drop 1000%. It just flat out did not, That's ridiculous. They have just been named Covid instead this year.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The highest risk areas for potential infection is family gatherings according to the “experts”. Apparently external crowds are not a dangerous risk and I personally think it is because most people take precautions when they go out in the public.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The highest risk areas for potential infection is family gatherings according to the “experts”. Apparently external crowds are not a dangerous risk and I personally think it is because most people take precautions when they go out in the public.
It's because people at a grocery store don't talk up close to strangers for extended periods of time. Family memembers at a gathering do. And realistically family gatherings haven't changed for most.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I saw this morning that a pill has been created to combat the COVID virus by not allowing the virus to regenerate. Could be the solution to all this pandemic mania.

Top Bottom