The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I'm shocked CNN actually reported this.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
interesting interview with Gavin:

He got into government after being frustrated by government and relays a story about how when he tried to open up his wine business, the location was all carpet and the government made him spend $27K on a mop sink when he had nothing to frickin mop.

I'm only 15 minutes in but given what I've heard about him, I would have thought he was a lifelong bureaucrat so if he's turned bad, I'd like to know how and what he's done besides the claim he's being too restrictive during covid to warrant all the criticism and hate I've heard.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Me and Corolla are almost identical in our views and its because we've both built stuff and started/run our own business, people have no idea the nonsense the gov inflicts on the process and small businesses and they'd be outraged if they did, its so infuriating

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wear a mask at work anytime I leave my own office.

I wear a mask whenever I go in to a store or gas station.

But on the off chance I wasn't wearing my mask and someone stepped to me like that, I can't say that I'd be as gracious as this woman was.

Each person chooses how they carry themselves and this guy was way out of line. Funny how he was trying to drum up others to be equally outraged.

If someone not wearing a mask offends you that much, it might be best to keep your goofy ass at home.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
By the way, the goofy bastard wasn't covering his own nose initially.

Top Bottom