The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This motherfucker and many like him don't give one god damn about safety. They want to snitch like good little Karens. One, the dude didn't even have his mask over his nose. Two, the dumb shit followed her through the store. If he was trying to be safe, wouldn't he have walked the other way to stay away from the terribly inevitable danger she presented.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I get it though...I think we're all just fucking outrage fatigued at this point.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think I know what else he likes to do, too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This motherfucker and many like him don't give one god damn about safety. They want to snitch like good little Karens. One, the dude didn't even have his mask over his nose. Two, the dumb shit followed her through the store. If he was trying to be safe, wouldn't he have walked the other way to stay away from the terribly inevitable danger she presented.
Exactly. One of the many diseases of the left nowadays. Thinking they have the right to tell someone else how to think, feel, act, behave, talk, vote, and believe. And they like to call to the authority of science, educators, politicians, etc. It's a lust for power and control. It's fundamentally phony. And it's anathema to everything this country ever stood for.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Do as I say not as I do.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Exactly. One of the many diseases of the left nowadays. Thinking they have the right to tell someone else how to think, feel, act, behave, talk, vote, and believe. And they like to call to the authority of science, educators, politicians, etc. It's a lust for power and control. It's fundamentally phony. And it's anathema to everything this country ever stood for.
It's 100% about control. Same with the climate bullshit. They don't give a damn about the climate. They want control of your lives.

p1_

DCC 4Life
she should have confronted him and breathed in his face. that would back him up.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Fixed...

Last edited:
Top Bottom