The Coronavirus Thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
has any of this group gotten sick?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
has any of this group gotten sick?
I think my wife had it in Jan/Feb but was never tested. One of my co workers has it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I took a test last Sunday. They called today and said I was negative.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It was free (along with the flu shot). Two birds with one stone.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I had it for a couple of weeks recently.
It was literally just an unshakable (but very tolerable) dry cough and low grade fever (no chills except one night in the beginning).
I can honestly say that covid-19 was the weakest virus I've had in my life.
This is what I hear as well. It’s a shame the system of convention was completely bypassed and instead became a Propaganda mainstay for scarring the masses into a nation where many became paranoid and panic stricken beyond reason. The reaction will take longer to get back to within reason than the actual infections from the virus.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Yea this is nuts, who would actually do this. We're having our usual Thanksgiving

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
what was your experience?
the early few days I experienced extreme exhaustion. I was walking through the grocery store and became afraid that I would collapse in front of everyone. I ignored it because I had been dealing with a pretty intense amount of stress. About 2-3 into it I had a terrible headache for a few days. Then my eyeballs hurt, little heavy breathing and weird pain in my hips. It took me e few days to be suspicious enough to get tested. I started feeling bad on a Monday, got tested on friday, positive test results on the following Monday. More than anything it was just strange feeling. Nothing too severe other than a bit of fear about breathing. Once I knew that my breathing was going to be ok I was fine. After that your garden variety American arrogance set in. “I had it and I’m fine, bitches! Stop being pussies and go back to work!”

I respect people who are afraid but I’m never going to live my life afraid. I understand caution that I a point but shutting down the world is such a bad idea. If you’re scared then stay home. I’m not going to.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
On the other hand, Megyn Kelly >> Lily

Top Bottom