jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'd rather trust a smart person than a dumb one, but the man is starting to bug me

fauci_all_the_angles_5-22-20-e1590181876975.jpg

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just reading the headline, he’s not hypocritical.

I recommend you consume iodine to be healthy, but consuming too much iodine is unhealthy. Is that hypocritical?
I read a different headline.. One was bad by opening up to early and the other was things are bad if you wait to long to open up.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah, I read the same thing. What’s hypocritical about this?
Ahhh. So then you do see that someone can make statements that seem to be opposed to each other but are actually not really in opposition at all. I was using you to make a point. It will probably go unheeded.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t appreciate being used to make a point, especially when I’m not at odds with you on the issue.
Sorry I was just seeing how you would react. You seem to understand polling etc to get people’s reactions etc. it was a general thing not a personal cut.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Personally, I feel people should wear a mask in public.

It is just almost...a sign of courtesy.

Is that too much for our average shithead American citizen to do?

I guess so, since the average dick can't even put their grocery cart into the corral.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Personally, I feel people should wear a mask in public.

It is just almost...a sign of courtesy.

Is that too much for our average shithead American citizen to do?

I guess so, since the average dick can't even put their grocery cart into the corral.
I can agree with that but in addition it will also expedite openings sooner because more people will fell safer thus getting things going again quicker. Those who feel unsafe around bare faces will avoid being exposed. Condition the mentality then the fear and paranoia will decrease.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Next hot spot. The Ozarks.
This is where I live. We've had barely any positive cases. That's Backwater Jacks but all the Lake Bars are like that this weekend. Especially the one's with pools. Most are over this virus.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Re-opening doesn't mean eschewing masks and pretending like this never happened. You still gotta be careful.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re-opening doesn't mean eschewing masks and pretending like this never happened. You still gotta be careful.
I think the masks in public is more silly than anything. Same thing with gloves.

But I don't know if I'm ready to get in a pool filled with piss this weekend jamed up against 100s of people. But to each their own.

data

Forbes #1
This is where I live. We've had barely any positive cases. That's Backwater Jacks but all the Lake Bars are like that this weekend. Especially the one's with pools. Most are over this virus.
I wish I was 25 again.

Top Bottom