The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Everyone is in love with Cuomo, but you know which Dem I'm constantly impressed with in the several interviews I've seen him give? The New Jersey governor. Seems reasonable, likeable, not super partisan, and like a sincere regular guy working hard.

But I guess his brother isn't on CNN.
I don’t think he’ll run, not unless he wants His and Chris’s addiction to tranny women to be national news.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don’t think he’ll run, not unless he wants His and Chris’s addiction to tranny women to be national news.
But that would be a positive to their base...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Everyone is in love with Cuomo, but you know which Dem I'm constantly impressed with in the several interviews I've seen him give? The New Jersey governor. Seems reasonable, likeable, not super partisan, and like a sincere regular guy working hard.

But I guess his brother isn't on CNN.
Sinema out of Arizona has impressed me, she's crossed the aisle quite a few times and basically told the D's that got onto her for it fuckoff

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

DCUDoomsday

Brand New Member
WHO backs reopening of China’s notorious wet markets
It wasn't the wet markets. Multiple sources confirming that "patient zero" was a Wuhan lab worker, and that China locked down all local-regional travel in and out of Wuhan but not internationally... And the WHO helped China cover its tracks.

Developing...

EXCLUSIVE: There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory not as a bioweapon, but as part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.​
This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said.​
The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was bat-to-human, and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.​
The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said. Fox News has requested to see the evidence directly.​
Documents detail early efforts by doctors at the lab and early efforts at containment. The Wuhan wet market initially identified as a possible point of origin never sold bats, and the sources tell Fox News that blaming the wet market was an effort by China to deflect blame from the laboratory, along with the country's propaganda efforts targeting the U.S. and Italy.​
U.S. Embassy officials warned in January 2018 about inadequate safety at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab and passed on information about scientists conducting risky research on coronavirus from bats, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.​
China "100 percent" suppressed data and changed data, the sources tell Fox News. Samples were destroyed, contaminated areas scrubbed, some early reports erased, and academic articles stifled.​
There were doctors and journalists who were "disappeared" warning of the spread of the virus and its contagious nature and human to human transmission. China moved quickly to shut down travel domestically from Wuhan to the rest of China, but did not stop international flights from Wuhan.​
Additionally, the sources tell Fox News the World Health Organization (WHO) was complicit from the beginning in helping China cover its tracks.​

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Hey Lost (or anyone else in the know):

1. Is there a reporting procedure where all C19 infections and deaths have to be reported? Like a central database (CDC? that consolidates all the numbers and details from across the nation?

2. Is there some standard for determine cause of death? For example, a patient comes in to the ER who has had or is having a heart attack and its discovered they also have C19 but they pass away, how is this death classified, heart attack or C19?

I'm trying to figure out where all the data is coming from and how we know its reliable

thx

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My mom did 4 days in Baytown, and is now off for 12 days out of state. Your thoughts and prayers (if you are the praying kind) would be appreciated. This shit scares the hell out of me.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My mom did 4 days in Baytown, and is now off for 12 days out of state. Your thoughts and prayers (if you are the praying kind) would be appreciated. This shit scares the hell out of me.
(y)

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is it possible reasonable Dems will see how counterproductive their far left partisan leaders are being and start to break away a bit?

Naw, never mind. It's not possible.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
"How can we be even more tyrannical?"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You let them take one liberty, and they WILL take more.
We're up to 22million in unemployment claims now and Dems are blocking more small biz loans. People won't put with this much longer

Top Bottom