The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Public officials are fair game on both sides as far as I’m concerned. Media and famous people are a while other thing.

Public officials work for us, it’s too bad we aren’t in charge of what they do or how much they make, but in theory they work for us. If they want to do stupid shit, they should expect people to protest, outside of their homes is fine with me.
Oh it's about to be fucking on. It's one thing to pull this shit in NY but I'm a fucking Texan. I was going to go to the store tomorrow but I'm now waiting until Sat and will NOT wear a mask. If any leo tries to fine me I will throw that shit in their face.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The best action I can take for my kids and grandkids is to oppose this tyrannical overreach

and I guarantee I'm not alone

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Oh it's about to be fucking on. It's one thing to pull this shit in NY but I'm a fucking Texan. I was going to go to the store tomorrow but I'm now waiting until Sat and will NOT wear a mask. If any leo tries to fine me I will throw that shit in their face. I've lived a good life and Saturday is a good day to die
Take a GoPro.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My girls are playing barbies in the next room
And I’m listening to them. One of them asks “how are you doing?”, to which the other one replies “good, just trying not to get that Corona.”.

I’m dead.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I noticed traffic was a little heavier yesterday than it has been. People are getting restless. This will not end well if they don't start lifting some of these ridiculous restrictions.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Hey Lost (or anyone else in the know):

1. Is there a reporting procedure where all C19 infections and deaths have to be reported? Like a central database (CDC? that consolidates all the numbers and details from across the nation?

2. Is there some standard for determine cause of death? For example, a patient comes in to the ER who has had or is having a heart attack and its discovered they also have C19 but they pass away, how is this death classified, heart attack or C19?

I'm trying to figure out where all the data is coming from and how we know its reliable

thx
bump, plus what do u think about this:

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Also, Lost or anyone:

Is it really necessary to wear a mask only once? I have one I leave it on the dashboard of my truck and use it when I go inside a store (which is maybe twice per week).

I was assuming leaving it on the dash in the sun might bake off anything I should be concerned about

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

This Dr is claiming Medicare pays $13,000 for C19 admission and $39,000 if the C19 patient gets put on a ventilator

geezuz, the cost of health treatment is out of control

Top Bottom