The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well it's a conspiracy theory because it assumes there was a Chinese conspiracy to hide the fact they released this fucker. There is nothing more than circumstantial information which is typical of conspiracy theories. Unlike may conspiracy theories, however, you don't really have to suspend your brain to think it's true. Seems very possible.
I do find it a bit disgusting the way the Chinese are attempting to hide the origins of the virus. Certainly you can't take the leap to them engineering or releasing the virus but they certainly do make themselves look really suspicious when they basically shutdown any research into the origins of the virus and censor all released information in regards to it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I do find it a bit disgusting the way the Chinese are attempting to hide the origins of the virus. Certainly you can't take the leap to them engineering or releasing the virus but they certainly do make themselves look really suspicious when they basically shutdown any research into the origins of the virus and censor all released information in regards to it.
It is interesting though to look at the world map contagion and see how the concentration in the US and it’s European Allies. Middle and Western Europe is always a target for various attacks.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are you thinking that coronavirus is Phase I from China and the Chinese will following this up with something else?
Not necessarily landing on anything that would even be a theory but the countries that are hit the hardest and the rapid time frame to make it completely global has a certain amount of intrigue. Notwithstanding the variety of stories that attempt to explain how and when all this came about. There is undoubtedly some investigative and intelligence work being done and at some point we will hear an official position by various countries and that’s when some actual indicators will arise that point to and away from culprits. In other words the heavy duty stories surface.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The United States shouldn’t be sending aid to any country or organization right now.

If your citizens are mostly left to figure shit out for themselves, others countries should be more than capable of doing the same.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

Speaking of Whitmer, just saw her address even as people outside are protesting her. She said the reason she prohibited even driving to another residence you own is because someone told the president that they did that and tested positive and the only thing they could think of was they stopped to get gas and touched the gas pump handle.

Remember, this is the party of hard science and double blind trials before anything is conclusive.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I legitimately think she is an evil person. She doesn't care about the people she represents. She only cares about showing how powerful she is and can stop others from doing good things.
That cunt needs to get hit by an electric car and I hope it drags her a few hundred yards before it’s all over with.

Top Bottom