The Coronavirus Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Support the Ma and Pops if you can. Many of them will not exist by the time this is over.

The chains will get bailout money, I’m sure.
The airlines are first in line. Then the manufacturers.

Sadly, your average privately owned restaurant who worked harder through this, sorry bro, those are the breaks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The airlines are first in line. Then the manufacturers.

Sadly, your average privately owned restaurant who worked harder through this, sorry bro, those are the breaks.
I think there is something like 300 million in the bill that just passed for small businesses, no?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Support the Ma and Pops if you can. Many of them will not exist by the time this is over.

The chains will get bailout money, I’m sure.
Even in the best of times the private restaurant restaurant business has a high mortality rate. At one time according to the SBA of every restaurant that opens by 7 years. 75% will close before 5 years. Almost 50% will be closed in the first 2 years. This virus shut down accelerated that for some. This part of the private sector business was the leading business failure at one time. I don’t know what the stats are currently the business as a whole has a very high turnover especially in the larger metropolitan areas. Only as few as 15 % last over 7 years.

Cotton

Staff member
Or perhaps they just made a mistake. The picture you showed isn't exactly inflammatory. If you want to see shocking shit from Italy:

View attachment 690451

You apparently missed the point. It's not about what is in the picture. It's that they are trying to play off the pictures as if they are in NY and they are not. They are from Italy.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
You apparently missed the point. It's not about what is in the picture. It's that they are trying to play off the pictures as if they are in NY and they are not. They are from Italy.
Yes your point was so subtle that I missed it. Thank you for correcting me.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
:lol

Yeah. Since Trump has taken office, that's all it is. The media making a mistake. Over, and over, and over, and over...
Yes because if the truth and facts don't fit your worldview, it has to be biased.

A misplaced healthcare picture is proof that the media is unfairly out to get Trump! Cause he's like the best and shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
Yes because if the truth and facts don't fit your worldview, it has to be biased.

A misplaced healthcare picture is proof that the media is unfairly out to get Trump! Cause he's like the best and shit.
Dude, have you not paid attention to the lies the media has put out over the last 3 years? Come on, man.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

SLAUGHTER IN SYRIA!!!

'Donald Trump's administration is doing nothing to help the Kurds in Syria, who have been our allies for years.'

Wait. What? You found out that is just footage from a gun range in the US? Whooooops. Sorry. We made a mistake.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Truth and facts, he says... :lol

Also, I am far from a Donald Trump fan. But it is people like YOU that make it hard not to defend him.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

What is it you really want to say? The President is responsible for this virus and because of that he should be ran out of town? Partisan politics have been deliberately trying to remove him from office since he got in but every attempt and every schemed up lie has failed because none were true. It’s strange that some can’t connect the dots and see that there has been and continues to be a conspicary by democratic leaders and the mainstream media to obstruct and overturn an election that was put in place by the system outlined in the constitutional process.
This crisis is being used to be a propaganda scheme to continue the same process of obstruction and should be an embarrassment to those who are even the smallest part of it.

Top Bottom