The Coronavirus Thread...

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
even if they have to do this, why the fuck do you come out and announce it publicly?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
For all the BS the dems are trying to sneak into this relief package, I guarantee if any of us read whatever the Reps drafted, we would find plenty of bullshit

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For all the BS the dems are trying to sneak into this relief package, I guarantee if any of us read whatever the Reps drafted, we would find plenty of bullshit
So argue to have the bullshit removed. Don't just add more shit. One path would be a good rational argument. The other direction makes them the pieces of shit holding relief back from the people who fucking fund them for personal agendas.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There was some, but it was nowhere near what the Dems just put up, they included damn near every wishlist item they've ever had knowing it would never pass and their media lapdogs would blame the R's for not passing it

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's not even close-

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
So argue to have the bullshit removed. Don't just add more shit. One path would be a good rational argument. The other direction makes them the pieces of shit holding relief back from the people who fucking fund them for personal agendas.
agreed but when the reps put their BS in and then try to take the high road when they see the Dems pull the same garbage, they lose credibility in my already disgusted eyes with both parties

why do politics have to be so gawd damned insane?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
agreed but when the reps put their BS in and then try to take the high road when they see the Dems pull the same garbage, they lose credibility in my already disgusted eyes with both parties

They all play their games meanwhile the normal folks suffer. A trillion dollar bill should used to support Americans and their businesses while government tells them they have to shut their doors. No more and no less.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

There is literally only one thing the Dems can point out in the R's bill, which is now called the "Trump slush fund"and yet even in their bill they have the same provision just a smaller amount, it's almost like they are lying hacks and know the media have their backs :art

I'd love anyone to try and justify the bullshit I just listed above in the Dem's proposal.....

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
They all play their games meanwhile the normal folks suffer. A trillion dollar bill should used to support Americans and their businesses while government tells them they have to shut their doors. No more and no less.
I wish we could give all of Washington DC an enema

I wonder if the better way to go on this thing might have been to call up the national guard and the corps of engineers to create pop up hospitals all over the country where those that have the virus with the worse symptoms can be taken to recover and get treated so local hospitals can function as normal as possible for heart attacks, births, etc

Then coordinate with manufactures to ramp up production of tests and tracing as well as masks and ventilators for fast production of all needed equipment. Then use USPS, FEDX, UPS, etc for speedy delivery

If testing could be done on a mass scale so the afflicted could be isolated and those without can keep living & working then the economy wouldn't be so crippled while we wait.

Probably didn't have a plan to do this from the start but sure hope something like this is the plan for coming out of hunkered down status we're in now

This won't be the last pandemic, there's got to be a better way to address this

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

There is probably a one word description that will cover it GREED.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Shelter-in-place at SF beaches this weekend...that's my teal-colored tent.

Why does California have to be such a crazy political wasteland?

It's actual countryside is gorgeous and climate is amazing. I'd love to live there if it wasn't a dictatorship.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Why does California have to be such a crazy political wasteland?

It's actual countryside is gorgeous and climate is amazing. I'd love to live there if it wasn't a dictatorship.
I've always thought the geography and climate are all they have going for them. They love to brag about how great their state is, but nothing great about it is man-made.

Top Bottom