Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How does one receive such a warning?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Here is my thing about the whole thing, granted in retrospect.

I have no doubt it escaped from a lab, but I doubt they did it with intent because it pretty much fucked them up too.

• Props

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I doubt they released it on purpose either (although they very well could have) but it doesn't really matter. Once they knew it was spreading, they shut down all domestic flights but allowed foreign ones, which seeded it all around the world.

• Props

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Not sure why the Left is going apeshit about this. We know it originated in China, so who gives a shit if it happened in a lab or a wet market?

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Not sure why the Left is going apeshit about this. We know it originated in China, so who gives a shit if it happened in a lab or a wet market?
Um, really? Because it implicated a lot of them like Fauci and Co, and exposed what liars they were when they said even questioning the origins made you a conspiracy theorist and racist.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Um, really? Because it implicated a lot of them like Fauci and Co, and exposed what liars they were when they said even questioning the origins made you a conspiracy theorist and racist.
it's just bizarre that they would run interference for a despotic country like China. anything to dunk on Trump I guess.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Add this to the list of shit Trump was right about and was told he was a conspiracy theorist for saying it early on.

I’ll wait for retractions from late night talk show hosts, the cattle on the view, every major news network, and whatever MSNBC considers itself to be.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
it's just bizarre that they would run interference for a despotic country like China. anything to dunk on Trump I guess.
That's exactly what it was. They were desperate to blame everything on Trump, so no one else could be blamed.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Does anyone else remember what Democrats were busy doing while Covid was making its way here?

I’ll give you a hint, it wasn’t working with Republicans to close our borders and keep that shit out. That was racist.

Anyone remember what they were preoccupied with?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Does anyone else remember what Democrats were busy doing while Covid was making its way here?

I’ll give you a hint, it wasn’t working with Republicans to close our borders and keep that shit out. That was racist.

Anyone remember what they were preoccupied with?
impeachment.

p1_

DCC 4Life
that bitch Pelosi, distracting the public with a fucking circus sideshow while telling peope in San Fran to go out and celebrate Chinese New Year in the streets of Chinatown.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
impeachment.
Exactly. Republicans were pointing that out during the hearings and democrats were ignoring that point. They had serious business to conduct.

I don’t recall any of them being asked if they regret putting on a show trial and putting Covid on the back burner.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Fuck Rogan. Woody Harrelson wasn’t joking. He was just on Bill Maher’s podcast and he was railing against the drug companies and mandated Vaccines.

Rogan has been pussy-whipped by cancel culture. Harrelson isn’t telling a joke about a possible conspiracy theory, he’s saying what happened.

Our tax dollars in the billions funded the creation of a vaccine that was rushed to market. The government pressured millions of people to take the vaccine, tried to make the unwilling into scapegoats for the continuation of pandemic safe measures, then tried to eliminate the ability for unvaxed citizens to participate in the workforce and society at large.

Now the vaccine is paid for, by tax payers, and after all that they want to price gouge the people who bank rolled it by charging $130 per dose for something that costs $3 per dose to make.

It’s exactly how Harrelson described it.

Top Bottom