The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Will.
Not.
Go.
Away.
No as long as Big Pharma and our corrupt as government has anything to say about it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No as long as Big Pharma and our corrupt as government has anything to say about it.
Actually it won’t go away simply because it’s a virus. Viruses don’t go away. The use of 10 face masks and 50 vaccinations won’t make viruses go away. The death rate for this strain is about the same as other viruses in years past. Some in the past have had about the same death rate as this one but it’s still the virus that has prompted all this fuss. The difference this time is that the China connection offered a more salable conspiracy theory for the money management of what the pharmacy companies needed done. The medical profession bought in like never before and gave credibility to the government agenda. The main problem now is that some have completely bought in to the lie of the lethal scare of it all.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
You all really should watch Died Suddenly on Rumble. It is a very eye-opening doc on what the vaccine seems to have done to a lot of people. They talk to embalmers, which to me is the most important part in the chain of custody for a dead body if no autopsy is done.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t like that there’s so much vaccine talk on Twitter.

It’s hard to know who is making shit up to assist an agenda.

I know people who have taken the vaccine, people I love. Some of the shit I’m reading about it, it scares the shit out of me.

The only saving grace for me is, most of the people I know who are vaxed, they never got any boosters. As soon as the initial BS was proven wrong, guards against infection/can’t spread it, nobody I know trusted it after that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t like that there’s so much vaccine talk on Twitter.

It’s hard to know who is making shit up to assist an agenda.

I know people who have taken the vaccine, people I love. Some of the shit I’m reading about it, it scares the shit out of me.

The only saving grace for me is, most of the people I know who are vaxed they never got any boosters. As soon as the initial BS was proven wrong, guards against infection/can’t spread it, nobody I know trusted it after that.
My wife and I have all the phizer vaccinations and boosters. We did this because we know it will not make you immune, in fact the odds of being in contact with someone who is is infected is about the same as anyone else. The idea is to minimize the effects in the event you become infected. The virus will not be phased at all pertaining to whether the odds of contacting it goes up or down. Our mindset is that we are opposed to all the hoops various places are going to make you conform to their theories of dealing with it. The viruses will be around for a long time and keeping engaged to common hygiene practices are way more important than a mound of masks.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I actually saw that Colbert clip and for a second when I saw the masks I thought they were just doing a bit. But no.

The part the post above doesn't mention is this was in the context of Colbert celebrating that the CDC or whoever had declared some future date as the end of the pandemic, and Colbert taking a victory lap for "his" side. "TAKE THAT COVID, WE BEAT YOU!" :doh

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
These people are pure evil.
I have no trust in them at all anymore. I am more convinced than ever that a great deal of the information released about this virus was simply to panic the population into an unreasonable fear so that certain groups could manipulate this story line into a panic condition thereby having nearly complete control of the public.

Cotton

Staff member
I have no trust in them at all anymore. I am more convinced than ever that a great deal of the information released about this virus was simply to panic the population into an unreasonable fear so that certain groups could manipulate this story line into a panic condition thereby having nearly complete control of the public.
They were testing the waters, and won this round.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Anyone else find it weird that the Hamlin interview at halftime of the SB was changed?

Why? Strahan asked in the original interview “what caused your heart to stop?”, to which Hamlin had that uncomfortable silence and ended up evading the question.

Why change that during the SB to be an answer to a different question?

Cotton

Staff member
Anyone else find it weird that the Hamlin interview at halftime of the SB was changed?

Why? Strahan asked in the original interview “what caused your heart to stop?”, to which Hamlin had that uncomfortable silence and ended up evading the question.

Why change that during the SB to be an answer to a different question?
We are living in a very weird and scary world right now where information is controlled by essentially a state media. Covid opened my eyes a lot.

Top Bottom