The Coronavirus Thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sheik, please share your true feelings . Do not hold back, do not sugar coat .

RoboQB

"MAGA Extremist"
Fuck Rogan. Woody Harrelson wasn’t joking. He was just on Bill Maher’s podcast and he was railing against the drug companies and mandated Vaccines.

Rogan has been pussy-whipped by cancel culture. Harrelson isn’t telling a joke about a possible conspiracy theory, he’s saying what happened.

Our tax dollars in the billions funded the creation of a vaccine that was rushed to market. The government pressured millions of people to take the vaccine, tried to make the unwilling into scapegoats for the continuation of pandemic safe measures, then tried to eliminate the ability for unvaxed citizens to participate in the workforce and society at large.

Now the vaccine is paid for, by tax payers, and after all that they want to price gouge the people who bank rolled it by charging $130 per dose for something that costs $3 per dose to make.

It’s exactly how Harrelson described it.
Rogan knows. They're both comedians.
Whole lotta truth in all comedy, which is why it's frowned
upon these days by media. I know you know that, Sheik.
Just tryin' to cool you down, buddy... lol
But, fuck Rogan anyway... I concur.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Norovirus ain't no joke. I have had it. The sickest I have ever fucking been in my life.

Funny thing is now the CDC is banging a gong and the national media is sending out the Panic Bat Signal.

It is impressive.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Norovirus ain't no joke. I have had it. The sickest I have ever fucking been in my life.

Funny thing is now the CDC is banging a gong and the national media is sending out the Panic Bat Signal.

It is impressive.
Looks like Big Pharma is at it again.

Cotton

Staff member
From what I have read it's a day or two of upset stomach. Sounds miserable but not scary.
Coronavirus wasn't scary either, but they made it scary to sell vaccines and grab power.

Cotton

Staff member

They still had a mask mandate? Jesus Christ.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn, that dude broke it down.
He's one of the very few honest reporters, he's done twitters threads on at least 10 or so of these releases

Sheik

DCC 4Life
On the subject of Taibbi, he was a witness in a house hearing today.

If you want to see upset democrats rail against free speech and run cover for the FBI. Watch it.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Also, Stefanik in her remarks mentioned Christopher Wray testifying in another hearing, anyone know if that was today? Can’t find it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Also, Stefanik in her remarks mentioned Christopher Wray testifying in another hearing, anyone know if that was today? Can’t find it.
Someone else Trump should never had hired, like I said he's a bad judge of character

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Someone else Trump should never had hired, like I said he's a bad judge of character
Can’t disagree with Wray being a bad hire, but he’s better than the previous asshole and who knows who would replace Wray, maybe worse.

Top Bottom